Chapter 10: Not as crazy as it was with her

To say that the house was big is an understatement. Mansion would be more fitting. The front lawn was huge with tons of trees and a variety of flowers complimenting the beautifully trimmed Bermuda grass, a beautiful walkway in the middle of all these. There they were, standing in front of a beautiful hand carved double door with shiny nobs. Lauren, Dalton, and Charles' mouths were practically hanging. Zhaina laughed at their reactions but fully expecting it from the start.

"Let's go?" She asks the three idiots who were staring at the doors. "Uhh are you sure?" Dalton snapped out of the trans first, feeling somewhat awkward that they're about to enter a mansion. "I'm pretty sure I can invite people in my house."

Zhaina opens the door to reveal a wide open area. It was the living room. I don't know if it's still possible but their mouths were hanging down lower. Wow.

The whole area had a modern vibe to it, despite having some expensive antique paintings displayed on the hallways leading towards another area. White leather couches adorned the living room together with a cool black glass coffee table. The tv was mounted on the wall. Below it was a fancy glass table filled with DVD players and consoles. A bright neon green glow was oozing behind the tv and the devices below it. It was a lovely sight under dim light.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Zhaina gestured to the comfy leather couches in front of them while she disappeared down the hallway. That leaves Lauren, Dalton, and Charles to inspect the area carefully.

"Wow.." They all exhaled in chorus. Lauren stood up and walked towards a portion of a wall filled with framed pictures of what seems like Zhaina's family. The boys followed her and they looked at the baby pictures of Zhaina. She was wearing a cute floral dress with a matching yellow bow.

A yellow bow.

Lauren stares at the picture for a while, as if there was something familiar that popped into mind when she saw the picture. Oh, right.

Camila loves bows.

Camila's favorite color is yellow.

There was a familiar pain in the chest and Lauren absentmindedly curled her arm towards her chest and rubbed it, hoping the familiar pain would go away.

Little did she know that it was caused by something else. Or rather, someone.

She was growing uncomfortable by the second and forced her eyes off the picture. At the corner of her peripheral vision, she saw Dalton to her right who was looking at her in caution. Lauren shakes her head as memories of her and Camila came flooding in. She turns her gaze to Dalton who was physically growing more cautious for his best friend. He could see her eyes start to water so he hugs her out of care and concern. He rubs gentle circles around her back as tears started pouring on to his shirt. Charles soon joined the hug and told Lauren that 'everything will be fine' and 'she's not worth your tears'.

He was right though. Camila left her without another thought. She was left there, puzzled on what Camila was trying to say. Why the fuck didn't she just explain to her, tell her what's happening? It felt like Lauren knew Camila but at the same time she's a stranger to her.

She's not worth your tears

Charles' words struck her. She should snap out of this. She's not worth the tears.

Just let her go.

Lauren pulls away from the group hug and wipes her eyes. She tries to regain her composure back before Zhaina comes back from where she went. Dalton and Charles rubbed her arms in comfort. Dalton then took hold of her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it oh so gently. "Laur, everything's gonna be fine. We'll always be here for you, okay?"

Lauren nods in response and they hug once more. After pulling from the hug, Zhaina came in with a smile on her face. "Hey let's go to my sanctuary," she says as she lead them down the hallway towards a large spiral staircase with a chandelier in the middle of it. They were greeted by an open space up top. It seems like another living room but it was more simpler than the main one, and it was enclosed by circular walls. There were five short hallways leading to different rooms. Zhaina leads them to the farthest to the right. She opens the white door to reveal what they would call heaven.

No, literally everywhere you'd look you would think as if this is what heaven would look like. Almost everything was white in the room. The only thing that stood out was the monster of a computer setup she had on one side of her room. Oh, and also the tv.

"Okay, this is wow." Lauren said as she slowly walked herself towards the center of the large room. The others joined her while Zhaina closed the door behind them. "Well, it's go big or go home." Zhaina shrugs as she hops herself into bed. Lauren, Dalton, and Charles were just standing their in fear that they would ruin the perfect room.

"Well," Zhaina starts off, "Let's get it on.." she says with an evil smirk on her face. "Oh it's on alright," Dalton said as he playfully eyed the smirking girl. "You're going down!" Charles exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air into a fist pump. "You're gonna get it, Valentine, wait and see." Lauren says as she displays a smirk on her face. Zhaina replaced her evil smirk with a flirty one, "oh I'm gonna get you, don't worry." She murmurs under her breath, but that didn't go unnoticed by Dalton whose eyes were practically burning the side of her head. Charles patted his back, knowing what he's thinking.

They spent the whole afternoon playing games on console and on PC. They were all tired but Zhaina still has the energy to straddle Lauren on her back while she was laying on her stomach on the bed, truly exhausted by the physical exercise that it Just Dance 2016.

Lauren groans from underneath her, "Come on, babe. Lighten up will ya?" Lauren, as if it wasn't obvious since the start of the day, is still oblivious of Zhaina's flirting attempts. Dalton rolled his eyes. He and Charles were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, but he still manages to roll his eyes and refrain from dying of multiple bullets coming at him.

Lauren grins again when she feels Zhaina poke her sides, trying to tickle her.

Ha! She doesn't even know my tickle spot.

Zhaina poked her again and again. And again. And again. This went on for about five minutes until Lauren let out an irritated sigh and rolls around so that she was lying on her back. Zhaina's straddling position was loose enough so Lauren effortlessly rolled around without throwing the petite girl off the bed. Now Zhaina was really straddling Lauren.

Lauren feels her cheeks heat up at the position. Zhaina was sitting directly above her, you know. Don't make me say it! This is a pg-13 story.

Zhaina notices the red tint of Lauren's cheeks and giggles, knowing for a fact that she's done something to make her blush. This just boosted her confidence and she puts on a flirty and playful smirk. She slowly leans in. Lauren gulps as the girl in front of her starts to lean in. She closes her eyes, hoping that it would be over in an instant, but was relieved when she felt Zhaina's warm breath on her ear, "Not today, Princess." Zhaina backs her face a bit, only enough for her to see Lauren's sweating and blushing face. She puts on a huge grin and leans in to kiss Lauren on the cheeks, making Lauren blush harder. Zhaina hopped off happily from her and proceeds to go out the door, but not before blowing Lauren a kiss. Once the girl was out the door, Lauren buried her face on the pillow, screaming as hard as she could. Gaahh, there's that feeling again.

The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering like crazy.

But not as crazy as it did with her.

Fireworks were going off left and right like crazy.

But not as crazy as it did with her.

But she knows fully well who this her is.

The one and only Camila Cabello.