Chapter 20: Ocean Green

"Camz.. Are we gonna do this again?"

Camila groggily opened her eyes and saw a wild Lauren Jauregui in its habitat: early in the fucking morning. Camila groaned.

"Why are you such a morning person?"

Lauren laughed and poked the girl playfully on her side. "It runs in the family, now hurry up or we'll never get to eat breakfast. They're serving Italian dishes today."

Camila's head perked up at the mention of Italian food. It has always been her favorite, next to traditional Cuban food. She feels a surge of energy through her body and now she was on her feet. She could hear Lauren's raspy laugh in the background. She heads to the bathroom to start her daily routine.

~~~~~~~

"Dinah stop. I'm trying to enjoy this delicious Filet Mignon with Arugula Salad." Camila complained as the taller girl kept on throwing pieces of macaroni on her face, some of it missing while others hit her square on the forehead and land on her lap. Dinah has just eaten about half of her food when she started to toss the rest of it at her direction. Camila, who was expecting to peacefully indulge and devour her meal, was attacked by flying macaroni soldiers threatening to destroy her appetite. Lauren, Normani, and Ally were too hungry to even acknowledge their banter. Lauren took a sip of her ice tea and dabbed her lips lightly with a napkin nearby. "You guys done?" she asked. Normani dropped her fork and caused a relatively loud cling echo through their table, also taking a sip of her ice tea. Ally was just finishing her last piece of heavily cheesed pepperoni pizza. She took a huge gulp of her ice tea, some of it dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"Okay I think they put too much spice. I only asked for a pinch.."

Lauren glanced over at Camila who was almost done with her filet mignon when she saw a piece of macaroni fly across the table and land on top of Camila's head. The girl dropped her utensils, making a ringing sound, and tossed the macaroni back to Dinah who was laughing so hard at Camila's expression. To her surprise, the piece of noodle shot straight through the Polynesian's big mouth and whizzed past her tongue and immediately to her throat, causing her to choke. She was quick to grasp her ice tea and got a huge gulp from it, sliding the piece of noodle down her throat with ease. Camila was laughing her ass off and eventually finished her meal throughout Dinah's attempts to stay alive.

"Cabello did a 3-pointer!" Normani put on her announcer voice. Camila did a taunt which caused Dinah to glare, but ended up surrendering. "Well played, Walz."

"Thanks Cheechee! That was a once in a lifetime event there. My hand-eye coordination was perfect. You can thank me later for giving you front row passes."

Dinah scoffed. "Dork." she remarked, but Camila smiled with her tongue between her teeth. She looks so cute. "But you love me!"

Dinah scoffs again. "Eww, save that for Lauren."

~~~~~~~

"Move your fat asses or we'll never get a good spot!"

Dinah ran from the stone path to the warm sand in her swimming attire. Throughout the beach of the resort, several beds were scattered all around the beach, most of it in front of the most endearing spots. It was like what you would see on the internet that you would instantly call a 'paradise' because they're just too good to be true. Now Lauren realizes that they actually are true. Dinah and Normani hustled over to a bed near a cozy little cottage. They were quick to jump in the bed and occupy it so neither of the girls could. Ally laughed while Camila groaned. Lauren on the other hand, felt like a nervous wreck. This is the second day of her three-day secret date with Camila and she's nervous that it wouldn't live up to her expectations. Camila jumped on the bed, not even minding the two muscular bodies she's not really crushing because she's probably as light as a feather to them. She squeezed in between them and smile in content as she feels her back touch the soft fabric. Dinah hopped off the bed and crossed her arms. "Walz, we were here first so get your ass out of there. Now." Dinah looked like she was gonna do the Poly Beat Down on her ass. Camila didn't move and instead held Dinah's gaze. The Polynesian's features went from annoyed to amused. She has an idea. She creeped up slowly to Camila, who's features shifted from challenging to frightened. She knew Dinah had a pretty fucked up mind. Dinah grasped the smaller girl by her shoulders and effortlessly hoistered her dangling on her right shoulder. Camila screamed like the little girl she is and when she was dangling off Dinah's shoulders, she pounded the girl's back as hard as she can, shouting profanities at the same time. Dinah patted Camila's booty which was only covered by a short towel and her swimsuit underneath, of course. Camila felt blood rush up to her head, probably because she's upside down on Dinah's shoulders, or because the girl just smacked her on the booty. Dinah didn't put her down and instead stripped off her towel, leaving her on her swimsuit, and made a dash for the water. Camila looked up slightly and saw where Dinah was headed. She shouted louder and screamed for help, attracting a few eyes and weird stares but some were laughing too. Dinah went deeper into the water until it was up to her waist when she tossed Camila onto the water. She backed off a few meters until Camila submerged from the water with a gaping mouth, from shock, Dinah assumes. Camila frantically looked around for the devil that just tossed her and she elicited a glare when she saw Dinah laughing and clutching her stomach in the distance. She made an attempt to run towards her but it looked more like she was galloping. Dinah laughed and ran away when Camila was nearing the distance. They were like two kids playing tag, while the other girls watched from the distance.