Epilogue

"Woah.."

Lauren stepped into the flat they were gonna live in throughout their college days. She has expectations, of course, but it certainly doesn't meet what she's looking at right now.

She was looking at a very spacious room, like really spacious. The left half of the room was high ceiling while the right half had a second part to it. The left side contains the dining area and the kitchen, the right side containing the living room which was three steps down from the kitchen's floor level. To the right flank of the living room was a staircase leading to the second floor which is just like above the living room, eating up half of the air space. Up there was a study and a glass sliding door leading to the balcony. To the left flank of the living room was a mini staircase leading to the bedrooms.

The beautiful author of this story doesn't really know how to describe things so there's a picture attached to this if you're confused as fuck.

As to what Lauren knows before she got here, it is already furnished. But little did she know that everything was gonna be set up already. A door closed behind her, Camila coming into the flat with a bag in tow and a backpack hanging loosely on her shoulder. She drops the backpack, but the sound still doesn't break Lauren from her trance. Camila walked in awe and stood beside Lauren, taking in everything.

"Wow.."

Camila left her bags and stepped in the middle of the room. He lets her hand slide on the shiny mahogany table. She twirls around slowly. She lets out a bittersweet laugh.

"They've really outdone themselves."

She stops spinning when she sees a red card on the table. She reaches over to it and unfolds the red piece of paper. Lauren took cautious steps as she slowly makes her way to Camila while still in awe of the place.

Hey girls,

We hope the place is okay. Ale and I picked it ourselves and we settled on something simple but homey. We also looked for places that are already furnished so you won't have to stress out with picking furniture.

Enjoy your college life, girls. It may be tough at first but you'll get the hang of it. You better not be out drinking or partying. You may do it but only on weekends and whenever there are no tests. We want what's best for you

Adios y cuidate. Te amamos!

- Sinu and Alejandro

Camila read the note out loud. Lauren laughed when Camila's head snapped towards the kitchen when she finished reading. She skipped her way over to the kitchen and opened the double-door fridge where there were five boxes of pizza and two bottles of champagne. Camila's hand reached out to grab a box but Lauren was quick enough to grasp her hand. Camila looked at her in a mix of anger and confusion. Lauren laughed and kissed the back of Camila's hand.

"Babe, we can eat after we pick up the girls."

Camila groaned and slammed the fridge closed. She retracted her hand and crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. She mumbled, "Not fair." Lauren smiled and cupped Camila's pouting face. She ambushed her with light kisses, saying mwah with each kiss. Camila couldn't keep a straight face at her girlfriend's goofiness. She jumped on the girl and gave her a koala hug. Lauren almost fell over from the abrupt shift with her weight and center of mass. She puts her hands under Camila's thighs which were hooked on her waist, the smaller girl's hand wrapped around her neck. Camila looked up at Lauren with a large smile on her face. She scrunched her nose and shook her head side to side as she lets her nose touch Lauren's, engaging in an eskimo kiss. After that, Camila yawned and nuzzled her face on Lauren's neck. Lauren laughed.