♡ Imagine 2 ♡

Imagine
You and Luke have been together for about a month but havent been able to go on your first date yet. Luke promised he would take you out for a casual first date just to hang out and have a good time. Luke picks you up he kisses your cheek sweetly.

"Where are we going?" you ask him.

"its a surprise" he says and winks at you before he opens the door to his car for you to get inside.

After he pulls out of your driveway he takes your small hand in his larger one, entwining your fingers with his. You smile down at your lap and try to hide the reddening of your cheeks. The whole ride was filled with a comfortable silence as you both just enjoyed each others company. After about 10 minutes luke stopped the car next to the local park. You smiled at him.

"The park? is this our date?" you asked.

Luke just winked again and replied with a simple "maybe.." making you laugh quietly. Luke kept your hand locked in his as you both climbed up the sloping green hill towards a tall oak tree that had a blanket underneath it and a picnic basket sitting on it. Your smile widened and you awed at your boyfriend. You both sat down across from each other and enjoyed your meal as you talked about the tour and how you were doing in school. You noticed how his bright blue eyes sparkled every time he mentioned performing. You could see how much he loved it. After you and Luke finished up you both ended up watching the sun go down like they do in cheesy movies but you both loved it because you knew that as long as you had each other you would be happy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Written by Tori (@Irwinsginger)