♡ Imagine 6 ♡

Hey guys! If you haven't read Ashton Imagine #3 go read that one before this one because they go together and it would make more sense if you read that one first lol sorry. Hope you enjoy it :)

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Imagine

Your best friend Tori goes off to interview Ashton one-on-one while you do the same with Luke. you ask the general questions just getting to know him. Finally it comes to the last question.

"Ok luke ive got one more question for you..." you say.

"go for it!" Luke replies, the indents in his cheeks becoming apparent as he smiles.

You always get butterflies when he does this.

"what would you say is your favorite first date?" you ask.

"Probably just sitting at home having a movie night with my girl. or even just whatever makes her happy. Her and her happiness comes first." he says looking into your eyes.

You smile shyly and nod. He leans in, putting his hand on your cheek gently.

"maybe we could have one of that date sometime..." he trails off as he kisses your burning cheek. You both realize the interview is still being recorded.

You react quickly and say "maybe we should. we will have to see what happens huh?" as you grin.

Luke smiles back and you both go back into the other room to see if Ash and Tori are done.

"hey are you guys done with-- oh sorry to interrupt." you say noticing that Ashton is leaning in towards Tori.

Ashton looks up and his cheeks flush with pink at the fact he had been caught. Luke laughs at his best friend and Tori looks to the floor.

"I'll talk to you later Nicole.." Luke says handing you a slip of paper.

You look down to see that it has his number on it.

"call or text me anytime beautiful." he whispers.

You nod quickly. "i will." you reply.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Written by Tori (1Directioner804)