♡ Imagine 8 ♡

Imagine
Luke's mum is your maths teacher. Luke is in some of your classes and you guys talk a little bit. You have a crush on him but you don't know how he feels about you. You don't even know if he considers you a friend...

Prom is coming up in a few weeks. No one has asked you and you don't really expect anyone to. You really want to go but you're not planning on going if no one asks you..

You stay after school every Tuesday to get some tutoring from Luke's mum. You're sitting in the classroom working on some homework when Luke's mum tells you that she has a meeting to go to so she's going to have her son, Luke help you if you need it.

"So how are you doing on the homework?" Luke asks you.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks." You say.

You sit there awkwardly trying to make yourself look busy. Luke is just sitting in a chair across the room on his phone. It's really quiet when all of a sudden Luke gets up and says "I'll be right back."

You hear the door open and you look up from your work. Luke is walking into the classroom with his guitar in hand. He makes eye contact with you and shyly smiles showing those adorable dimples.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"I figured you might need a break from the work.." He says quietly as he sits down on a stool in the front of he room. He starts to play a beautiful song as he sings along. Every now and then he'll look into your eyes while he sings and plays his guitar, making you blush. The song ends and you are speechless just sitting there looking at Luke in awe.

"So what was that all about?" You finally say.

"That was me asking you to Prom. So (Y/N), will you go to Prom with me?" Luke says with a grin on his face.

"Yes!" You say excitedly. You almost can't believe what is happening.

"Did you plan all this Luke? I didn't even think you liked me..." You say quietly.

"Yeah...I know that you stay after every tuesday with my mum so I figured it would be a good time to ask you. I've liked you for a really long time (Y/N)."

Luke walks over to you and gives you a hug.

"You're beautiful" Luke says looking into your eyes. "I can't wait until prom!" Luke says smiling.