♡ Imagine 10 ♡

Imagine
You and Luke are long time friends and you've always supported him with his music but you've never really mentioned to him that you have a passion for music too. You have started recording covers for youtube but you needed help recording. You figured Luke would be the perfect person to ask!

*Texting Luke*

You: Hey Luke, I'm wanting to record a cover for youtube and was wondering if you'd be able to help me since you have all the equipment and stuff? :)

Luke: Yeah of course I could help you! Sounds cool :)

You: Thanks Luke! :)

Luke: No problem (y/n)! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive to Luke's where him and the boys sometimes rehearse. He leads you down to his basement where he has mics and all his equipment set up.

"This is awesome" you say smiling as you look around the room.

Luke sets up a mic and stool for you and hands you some headphones smiling back.

"You ready for this?" He asks grinning. "Wait, I just realized, I don't think I've ever heard you really sing!"

"Well you're about to!" You say, suddenly getting nervous. You didn't realize that you've never sang in front of Luke until now.

You go into the recording room and put on the headphones as Luke starts the instrumental track to the song. You start to sing, shaking nervously. You look up to see Luke listening and smiling back at you from the other side of the glass. You start to pretend as if Luke isn't there to try to calm the nerves.

You start to feel more comfortable as you get farther into the song. You glance up at Luke to notice him watching you with a smile on his face which makes you smile back.

When the songs over you step out of the room and Luke comes over to you.

"How was it?" You ask, kind of nervous to hear his opinion, afraid he didn't like it.

"That was amazing (y/n)!" Luke says coming to hug you. "How come you've never told me you could sing like that?!" He says ginning at you, looking into your eyes.

"I don't know.." You say blushing.

"That was seriously so good though! We should do a cover together sometime." Luke says winking at you.

"OH MY GOSH YES!" You say excitedly.

Before you know it you and Luke have already decided on a song to do together and are rehearsing it. Smiling and laughing together as you go.

"Why didn't I ever do this sooner?" you ask yourself as you're having so much fun with Luke. Your eyes meet again as Luke plays his guitar and you start to sing along. ♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted but i just want to say I appreciate all your reads and votes and comments and all of my new followers! Every time I look at how many reads I have the number just keeps going up and its crazy! It means a lot to me and it makes me feel good to know that you guys enjoy reading my stuff!

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed this one! :)