♡ Imagine 14 ♡

Imagine you and luke have been best friends since you were young kids. You have always had a huge crush on luke but you never told him, afraid of breaking your friendship with him. Today is valentines day and luke brought you the typical valentines day stuff. This year he said he bought you something other than just chocolate and flowers. "Open this!" Luke says, a smile on his face as he hands you a small gift box. "Ok mr bossy!" You tease him. Luke rolls his eyes but ignores your comment. You open the box to see a beautiful necklace, a diamond pendant hanging from the delicate chain. "Oh my gosh.. Luke.. Why did--?" You stutter, your cheeks burning. "Y/N.. I got this for you because i finally realized something.. I dont know just how to say this so i will just come out and say it." Luke says. "What are you talking about, luke?" You ask him, butterflies fluttering in your stomach. "Y/N.. I've fallen in love with you. I always knew i liked you but i wasn't sure how to tell you..." He trails off, waiting for a reply from you, but your jaw is practically on the floor. "I--I'm sorry, y/n... I shouldn't have said anything.. Just forget it.." Luke says quietly, his eyes turning glossy. Thats when the words fell from your mouth before you could stop them. "I love you, too, luke. I always have." You answer him. Luke turns toward you, in shock. "Really?!" Luke says. You smile and nod, making luke smile too, his dimples indenting his cheeks. He leans into you, gently pressing his lips to yours. "I--I love you, y/n," luke whispers. You grin at him. "I love you, too, lukey," you reply just as quietly. 'Finally..' You think to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------

Written by my friend 5sOsGiNgEr ! Go follow her and on twitter @Irwinsginger :) ♡