♡ Imagine 3 ♡

Imagine
You got vip passes to meet 5sos. You are next in line at the meet and greets and the first one sitting at the table is Luke.

"hi luke.." you say shyly as he was your favorite you werent sure what to say.

"hey babe! did you enjoy the show?" Luke asks, a smile forming on his face causing his dimples to appear on each of his cheeks.

you nod smiling in return. "yeah you guys were amazing!"

"aww thank you!" Luke says as he signs your copy of the ep. "i didnt catch your name beautiful?" Luke asks.

"(Y/N).." you say a blush creeping onto your cheeks at his compliment.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he flirts, his eye dropping in a wink at you.

you giggle at him. "thank you" you say a bit more confidently.

"no problem babe" he replies and kisses your flushed pink cheek.

As you move down the line you notice Calum is next and he whispers to you,
"Luke fell for you real hard just now.. i havent seen him smile so big in a long time!"

You grin and thank him but dont think anything of it.

You move down the line until you reach Ash and then Mike. They were both so sweet and you were able to get a quick hug from both of them.

*after you get home*

You flop happily on your bed a grin on your face. You notice a piece of paper sticking out of the side of the ep cover. You take it out and notice several numbers written across it.
"I hope to talk to you again. text me sometime. ~luke xx"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Written by Tori (@Irwinsginger)