♡ Imagine 11 ♡

Imagine
Its finals week at school and you're the most stressed out you've ever felt in a long time. Luke has been busy working with the boys and you've been busy with school so you two have kept your distance.

Your mom keeps bugging you to study but you just have no motivation anymore. You're to the point where you don't even care if you fail your final exams.

You're just sitting in your room with your study guides spread put in front of you but your not reading them.

"Mom, can Luke please come over and help me study?" You beg your mom.

"No. I know you two aren't going to get any studying done Y/N."

"But mom, Luke is really good in school. He would help me."

"No, it's getting late and I said no." Your mom replies.

"Fine." You say as you pout back to your room.

Little did your mom know that Luke was the only thing that could help you right now...

Texting Luke:
My mom said no :(

Luke: why? :-(

You: She doesn't think we'll get any work done..

Luke: We'll show her. I'm coming anyways babe. Make sure your window is unlocked. Be there in 5 ;-)

You: okay! :D

About 10 minutes later you feel a cool breeze coming through your window and you see Luke climbing into your room.

"Hey babe" Luke says smiling at you as he sits down on your bed next to you.

"So what are we studying first?" He asks you looking at your study guides.

"Chemistry I guess..." You say not very thrilled.

"Luke I'm gunna fail. I don't know any of this." You say.

"Babe, thats why I came here. I'm gunna help you." Luke says reassuring you.

Luke starts to quiz you and you're just not in the mood to put much effort into it.

"Luke I have no motivation to do this..I just wanna get this stupid exam over with.."

"I think I have an idea to motivate you." Luke says with a smirk on his face.

"Okay answer this question, I know you know it. What is the formula for water?"

"H2O" you say bluntly. "Okay why did you ask me that? Thats not helping-"

You're in the middle of talking when Luke leans in and gives you a quick kiss.

"What was that?" You say surprised.

"Every time you get a correct answer I'll give you a kiss. So get a lot correct." Luke says winking at you.

"Okay now I'm motivated!" You say blushing.

"I had a feeling you would be." Luke says laughing.

Luke continues to ask you questions, giving you a kiss every time you get an answer right.

You look at the time and notice that its already 9pm.

"Luke its getting late..you should probably start heading home.."

"Wow kicking me out already?" Luke says teasing. He gets up off the bed giving you another kiss as he pulls you up with him. You look into his eyes and give him a warm hug.

"Thank you for helping me study babe. I've missed you so much." You say as you bury your face in Luke's sweatshirt.

"I've missed you too babe. Glad I could help. Don't stress, you got this. I love you." Luke says letting go of you and he starts to climb back out the window. He looks back at you before hopping down.

"Bye babe."

"Bye Lukey." You say smiling back at him.

---------------------------------------------------

So this is basically me. I have no motivation for my finals...i could use a luke hemmings right now.... :(

anyways hope you liked the imagine!

If you're taking finals this week, good luck ♡ do your best for luke! ;)

Love you all!

- Nicole (@babybluelukey)