f i v e

Dear Jason,

Today, when I was walking with my best friend- Taylor- from the lunch line to my usual table, one of your friends tripped me which made the food in my hand spill all over me. They all started to laugh so did Maya; she bent down to level and spat in my face with a smirk on her face, "Watch where your going klutz; we don't want you to walk around causing more trouble so you should leave because no one likes you."

At that moment I had tears running down my face; I pushed her out of my way and ran away from that hell hole. I was so upset until you came and caught my arm as I ran past you; I didn't know it was you so I flipped you with a Judo move my dad had taught me. It was hilarious, one moment you were standing on both feet and the next you were laying on the floor clutching your side. You should have seen  your face it was so funny that I burst out laughing. Everyone who walked by looked at me as if I was crazy but I didn't care at all our facial expression cheered up my mood so much.

In that moment Taylor came, he asked me what happened, and when I told him he started to crack up which caused me to crack up. You got so mad that you started to yell at us; everyone who heard you coward away in fear. Well I sure didn't and neither did Taylor; we just both laughed in serious, mad face, but soon you couldn't resist so you started to join us. When we finally got sober up, I introduced you two to one another.

"Jason, Taylor. Taylor, Jason," I said with a weird look on me that made me look like the mad hatter.

You both did this weird man hug thing and started to talk about sports. RING!!  I decided to leave you and Taylor to talk about your guy things while I went and got my extra clothes I had in gym to change into. After fixing myself up 7th period had already ended so I decided to leave; as I walked out the doors I forgot that I didn't have a ride home and Taylor was at football practice. As I started to walk home I heard a car honk at me; I thought I was going to get kidnap so I started to walk faster, but the car caught up to me. When the driver pulled his window down I noticed it was you so let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you walking home by yourself? Your house is 10 miles from the school," You asked curiously.

"I didn't have a ride, and 10 miles isn't that far for me," I said back.

"Why didn't you ask me for a ride then?" You countered back.

"I didn't want to bother you. Duh," I said before mentally smacking myself on the head. Duh, really Bella that's all you could say, stupid.

"Seriously, so you decided to walk by yourself on the streets and its about to get dark. You know you could have gotten kidnap, right? You said.

"Oh, um-"

"You didn't think of that possibility did you?" You asked me.

"Uh, no but I could always have used my self defense moves my dad taught me," I said back slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, sure," You said sarcastically back.

"I can defend myself, mister," my face slightly getting red.

"Whatever, this argument isn't going anywhere so get your ass in the car, Bella," You directed me to do.

I didn't like the way you said that but I knew that I had to be civil to this situation; as I got into the passenger seat I decided to slam the car door shut.

"Damn, Bella careful!" You yelled at me as you checked if your car was okay.

I sarcastically replied with an innocent face or at least I tried to do an innocent face, "My bad."

You decided not to answer me back but drove me home; when you pulled up to my house I got out. I walked up to my front door looking through my bag for the keys; before I could open the door you hold my hand back.

"I'm sorry for early, and about what happen with Maya."

"I accept your apology but you don't have to apology for Queen Bit-I mean Maya. She never liked me so I should of seen it coming," I said quietly, looking down towards my feet because I noticed how close our faces were. Relief flashed through your eyes when I accpeted your apology.

You decided to close the little distance we had between us; you grabbed my face with both your hands and looked me straight into my eyes and then down to my lips. You moved your lips closer to my lips but I decided to be brave and close the little space that our lips had. I remember when I was younger my mother tell me when you have your first kiss with your true love you'll feel fireworks happen and that was exactly what I felt when our lips met. You were my first kiss; I saved my first kiss for my true love which you are. When we finally we pulled away and met each other's eyes I saw lust and guilt in your eyes. I hope the guilt wasn't for kissing me though.

We finally pull away from each other we bid each other good bye and to see each other on Monday. You kissed my forehead goodbye and left; I open my house door, walked in and almost fainted. You have this crazy affect on me that I wish I had on you, too. You make me go crazy by one kiss and one look. What are you doing to me? I've got to go now this letter has been longer than most I have written but it may be smaller out the rest written in the future. I have a feeling that this year is going to be one hella senior year.

Love,
Bella.