Epilogue (Jason P.O.V)

Jason (P.O.V)

Dear Bella,
Oh.. I've been in love with you since...

'No no that won't do,'  I thought as I started to erase what I had just written.

Dear Bella,

I don't know how to start this letter at all; this is all so new to me. Should I start by how much I loved you ever since we first met? Or how I'm dying inside not knowing how you feel. Seeing you every single day, smiling with HIM me so angry and upset. Knowing that very smile wasn't just for me. It was for HIM. He's the one making you smile and laugh. He took my spot after I left. Bella, what happened to being best friends forever. I'm sorry that I left you; I'd never wanted too. It wasn't my choice. Now I'm living in my own guilt of not being there for you anymore. Of not being the one to hold you, and tell you that everything is going to be alright. I miss the old  us. The us being glued by the hips. I-

An envelop with my name written on it stopped me from writing. I looked up to see who had dropped it. To my surprise it was HIM, Bella's new best friend, Taylor. His eyes were dark and he looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep for the last few nights.

"Bella, wanted me to give you this before she-" He tried to say.

"It's okay babe. I know it's hard," said the girl next to him while giving him a little kiss as encouragement. 

Slowly controlling his breathing he said,"Bella wanted to me give you this letter. It-it has many important things she would had love to say to you-before.....before it was too late."

"Um..uh thank you. Do you mind me asking where has Bella been? I haven't seen her this whole week," I asked him.

He broke down crying and manage to say something inaudible towards me, and manage to dash out of the library.

"Sorry for that. He's still a little...um.. touchy about that topic, but I'm sorry. I have to go check up on him," said the girl as she rushed out towards her crying boyfriend.

Left alone in the silent library I looked down towards the envelop. Softly picking it up and opening it. Inside was a letter written from her.

 ****************

Dear Jason, 

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I've finally built up the courage to tell you this, yet it wouldn't do me any good. But here it goes. I like you Jason ever since that day in seventh grade. You were always there for me, while before you moved and changed in to fuckboy..... sorry for the mean word, but we both know it's true.

"Haha" I thought as I read her letter

Well, moving on. You were kind to everyone you meet, put everyone else needs before your own, and you treated everyone with love and care. You were so kind and generous. I fell for you. Which lead from me liking you to full on loving you. It's a shame that I didn't get my feelings out until I was laying in my grave. 

When you came back; you acted different. No more sweet guy, but a total asshole who didn't care if he hurt anyone. Even if he truly cared about them. You led girls on, including the mega Queen Bitch. 

What I'm trying to say is that I love the guy you used to be; not the player or the bad boy you are trying act like. I miss the old you so much, but I can't change anything. I'm dying, or I'm already dead by the time you read this. I just wanted to say don't act like some you're not. Also, that I'll always love you no matter what, even though you don't feel the same.

                                      Love,
                                                 Bella.

Bella. Dead. Was the only thing running through my mind. I'd actually fucked up. Messed all this up.

Rushing toward the door leading to the campus, I found Taylor and his girlfriend sitting on a bench. 

"Why does the letter say that she's in her grave?" I asked as I approach them.

"She's gone," Taylor inaudibly whispered.

"No, no she can't," I softly said to myself.  "Wher-where is she....buried?" I asked.

Gently rubbing her boyfriend's back she said," In the cemetery at the edge of the town. The one near the meadows."

"Thank you!" I shouted as I dashed off the campus towards my car.

Breaking every speed limit in my way, I had finally made it to her grave. I fell to my knees crying for the girl I love. She's gone. She's gone as rain started pouring down from the dark, grey clouds.

THE END.

Author's note

It's finally done. I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry if this plot is confusing to y'all. I just wrote what every I could think of. Not really going or sticking towards my plan. I'm sorry, but I hope y'all have enjoy this (not so well written) book. I have others book. So feel free to check those out. I'm also writing other books coming out soon. Hoping some will come out by the beginning of summer 2017. 

Wow. Just in a few weeks it'll be 2017. Time is going by to fast.

Thank you all for your love and support towards this book and my other ones too.

Lots of LOVE,

Jennydinh_

P.S Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate a different holiday. And have a Happy New Year's!!!!!!!!!!