e i g h t

Dear Jason,

Today I saw you pin Queen Bitch to the locker kissing the life out of her. I was so excited to see you but now the sight in front of me makes me want to throw up my breakfast and dinner from last night.

I was stupid to think that you actually like me because of one little kiss we share; guess I was wrong. Oh and you know what the funny thing was after you two finally pulled away it was like magic that Queen Bitch knew I was standing there watching; she had the nerve to turn to me and gave me a smirk like she won something.

Your not a toy but you don't seem to care at all. Your too busy sticking your tongue down her slut of a throat. After giving her one more kiss you decided to walk away. After you left she came up to me and said, "Hope you enjoy the show. Did you know what an amazing kisser he is? He might have been the best one I ever kissed before."

"Uhh-" I started to say but soon cut off, by you guessed it, Queen Bitch ladies and gentleman.

One of her followers started to whisper in her ear; she must've said something funny because Maya started to laugh.

"Oh right, Bella here doesn't know how to kiss," She said loudly drawing in a crowd around us.
"Bella here never had her first kiss; she's gonna die a virgin because no one is gonna want an inexperienced girl, am I right guys," She asked the crowed.

The boys gave her wolf whistles as their
answer.

She then walked close to my face and whispered, " Stay away from Jason! He's mine and he'll never want you. He'll  never want a virgin to be his so stay away from him."

After all being said she walked out off the crowd with a confident smirk on her face like she won the battle, but little does she know she's just entered a war with me.

"Puta," I said quietly as everyone started to head to their classes.

Don't you think it's crazy? She's making you sound like an object rather than a human that can make his own choices. What did you ever see in her otherwise than her looks? You really gotta learn how to pick your girls.

After school

I decided to walk home today but before I walked out the gates your hand garbed my arm which scared the shit out of me so being me I do what I do best, I flipped you, again. This time I heard a girlish shriek leave your mouth which made me double over in laughter. When you finally got up and dusted off the imaginary dirt, you had a scowled on your face. You cleared your throat to catch my attention; I finally looked at you I started to crack up again, and when I finally sober up I started to wipe tears from my eyes.

"So-orry," I tried to say seriously but that didn't work out to well. I started to laugh again with tear streaming out of my eyes.

"I hate you. You know that, right." You told me trying to keep a serious face.

"It was your fault that you keep sneaking up on me when you knew I could easily kick your ass," I said confidentially back.

"Sure. Sure," you said nonchalantly.

"Why you piece of-" I started to scream at him.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" You asked me.

"Shit. Oops you shouldn't have cut me off like that. Ugh and no I don't have plans tomorrow nor am I busy. Why?" I said.

You started to scratch the back of your neck with a hint of red rising up to your cheeks. You started to say nervously, "I was wondering if you- if you, uh want to go on a date with me?"

"I-I uh don't know. I don't think your slu- I mean Maya wouldn't  like that because you two are dat-" I said but you decided to cut me off, again.

"We aren't dating, we're just frie-" You said but I decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Friends my ass I thought. " I don't know that scene this morning makes you guys look like more than friends," I told him.

"Well we we are." You tried to reason.

"Well friends don't kiss like that," I said while thinking about that kissed we had shared not to long ago. I thought you liked me but I guess I'm wrong.

"We are. So will you go out with me?" You asked me again.

"I don't know let me think about it," I apprehensively said. One part of me want to say yes but the other part is just scared to.

"Oh okay," You said quietly with a look of defeat on your face.

I guess this was the first time that you got rejected by a girl and it was the first time I saw the bad boy/ player looked defeated. Wow a lot has happen today; there might be another side of you that you don't show anyone else but me. Do I mean something to you? Am I special than all the other girls you dated or been with?

I was too lost in thoughts to see your hand waving in front of my face.

"Are you okay? You were looking into space for a long time there I thought something was wrong. Did something happen?" You asked me with concern clearly in your voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine I should probably go now. It's getting late and I have a lot of homework to do and finish," I told you as I slowly backed away and started to walk home.

"You need a ride?" You shouted at me.

I turned around and screamed, " No, I'm fine. I need to start exercising before a meet I have in a few weeks."

"Oh okay." Was all I heard you saw but I was positive I heard something whispered under your breath like "I hope she goes out with me" or something like that.

I don't know what I should do; say yes or just keep things how they are supposed to be. Boys are so much more confusing than girls are. Ugh! Just why can't they be normal rather than confusing like one minute they're kissing you and the next they're kissing your worst enemy.
Why Jason do you have to be so confusing, and messing my damn feelings up?

Love,
Bella

P.S should I just say yes because I love you or what until you ask me out properly?

•Author's note•
Puta means bitch in Spanish or that what I think it means 😂😂
Remember to like and comment please.