Dream Catchers

Dean smiled at me as I lied to him, cleverly. He thought correctly, I did see the car but I didn't know what I wanted to happen. Maybe I wanted to go but maybe I wanted to be just fine.. I'm not sure. I just wanted to get rid of the demons in my head. The words were killer.

"Listen, Cas. I got to head home. You gonna be in tomorrow?" Dean said, inferring to college. I shook my head.

"They said I'd be out for at least a week. I have apparently a mild concussion and a sprained ankle." I replied. He nodded, said goodbye and left.  I laid back down with struggle, my stomach killed. The nurse walked once my head hit the pillow.

"How's everything?" She asked in an overly polite tone. She set my pain medication on the bedside table and put a cup of water beside it.

"I'm holding up." I said, slightly smiling. I took the mega pills and downed the water. She smiled but walked out, attending to the other paitents. I layed my head back onto the pillow and shut my eyes. My family didn't even show up to see if I was okay. If I died, they wouldn't care or notice. The noises in the hospital eventually started to fade as I fell asleep.

*dream*

"Your friend's alive." I said, noticing Dean leaning over Bobby. He looked up at me.

"Who are you?" He asked, trying to be threatening.

"Castiel."

"Yeah, I figured that much but what are you?" He said, annoyed. I looked over at him.

"I'm an angel of the Lord." I said, Dean looked at me weird as he stood up.

"Get the hell out of here. There's no such thing." He said to me darkly.

"This is your problem, Dean." I said, reassuringly. "You have no faith." The lightning started as my wings streched out to show Dean what I really was.

----------

I drove back to my house, all I could think of was Castiel in the hospital. If I stopped him before he walked out, this wouldn't of happened. He's missing school and is in pain because of this. Everyone knew about the dare and everyone will know that Cas is in the hospital so they'll think I did it because "he pulled a move." I don't know. I reached my house and turned on the tv before I grabbed a bottle of beer out of the fridge. The news was on. They were saying how storms are coming in but only in one city in Utah along with deaths. It was actually sad, the high amout of deaths. They said that it all started when a guy named Nick murdered three men with one same trait that has not been realeased. My phone vibrated, it was Crowley.

"How was your date with Cas? Heard he was in the hospital, what happened.?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. And it wasn't because of me, he got hit by a car while walking."

"You never know, Dean-o. Maybe you hurt his widdle feelings and he wanted out." He teased like the bastard he is. But he had a point, maybe by me asking him rudely what we did last night made him think I was making fun of him as well as everyone else. I didn't reply to Crowley, I didn't know what to say and didn't want to say anything. I looked at the clock, 4:39. I sighed and called up Sam.

"Hello.?" Sam asked.

"Hiya, Sammy." I said, hoping he would forgive me for ruining his party.

"Don't call me that. What do you want?" He replied, rudely.

"What, I can't talk to my little brother. Wow."

"Not after you ruined the only good thing in his life." I felt hurt, there was a rock in my throat.

"Listen, I was doing it because I don't want you to end up like me, drinking my life away. Try watching your mother burn and your dad pushing you away because of one mistake." I felt the tears prickle in my eyes but brushed them away. I was never open to this to anyone, not my dad, not Sam, no one.

(A/N In this, Dean is the one who John turns his back to instead of Sam. It's weird, I know but it just seems to fit.. ._.)

"Try watching your older brother and father always butt heads every five minutes and watching you walk out the door and only coming back to see me and never say a word to him." Sam yelled back. I could hear hurt in his voice but he didn't watch as our mother burned. He didn't have his own father telling him how disgusted in him because of one mistake that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

----------

I awoke from my dream. I would give anything to be twice the man I am in my dream.