What Are We Going To Do

My jaw dropped. My little sister and my boyfriend's brother just caught me jacking off Dean and him jacking me off.

"Get out.. Now!" I yelled, face red in embarrassment. They quickly nodded and ran out of the house. I closed my eyes and repeated the word no as I pulled my boxers back up and went to grab my pants.

"Well.. That was uh.. Unexpected.." Dean muttered as he put his clothes back on. I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head and walked towards the door. As soon as I opened it, Madi gave me a look of disgust.

"What were you doing?!" She snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to ask the same thing. Since when was it okay to come inside a house without knocking?" I sassed back but took a deep breath, I didn't want to make her even more angry. She scoffed.

"You said I could live here  when dad died, does that ring a bell?" She said. I hung my head. I forgot that my dad died, we didn't even have a funeral for him yet.

"Sorry, I forgot.. So many things are happening right now.."

"See! You forgot about your own sister moving in and your father dying because you're too involved with Dean." I heard the door open and turned to look at Dean.

"He's not too involved with me, don't think like that. I think we all forgot about him dying considering Sam had a freaking demon in him and we had to protect ourselves.

----------

Madi and Cas's jaws both dropped.

"I think my father getting stabbed and dying is more important.." Madi snapped.

"Madisyn, now's not the time t-."

"No, I'm not going to let Dean think that a demon is more important than us becoming orphans Castiel! I get that it's a big deal but it's not more important." Sam and I tensed up. I don't know why he did since he doesn't have that guy with yellow eyes coming to him as far as I know.

"Madi, I want to talk to you in private." Cas said with a blank face before walking towards the road. I looked at Sam and he looked distressed.

"What up with you?" I asked, trying not to think much of it. He looked up from his feet and took a deep breath.

"The guy with the yellow eyes.. He comes to me sometimes claiming he's a demon and that he killed mom.. When she said that demons are not as important, I just.. Ugh." Sam said, running a hand through his hair. I nodded.

"I see him too, don't worry Sammy." I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder only for him to brush it off.

"No, I will worry! What if it actually did kill her and we're acting like it's no big deal? Dean, I can't just sit here and do nothing, I told dad about it and he said he has no idea if it's real or not. He's asked around to all the close friends but they have nothing." Sam clenched his eyes shut and let out a deep breath. "I'm going to go home. If Madi asks, just tell her where I am." I nodded, lost for words. I sat on the front steps and waited for Cas and Madi to come back.

----------

"Did she even call to say her condolences? I know she hates us but at least she could've called!" Madi said, talking about my dad's girlfriend. I shook my head.

"No, why would she call, I know we lost our dad but she doesn't know us. Even if she did call I wouldn't talk to her. Listen, I'll call the funeral home tomorrow, it's probably closed right now. Dean and I will drive you to the house so you can get your stuff and we'll come back here so you can get settled, okay?" Madi nodded and opened her arms for a hug. I pulled her in and smiled, glad I was actually going to see her everyday like I used to. She let go and we walked back over to Dean. I told him what we were going to do and he went inside to get the keys.

"And by the way, don't do anymore of that.. Stuff you were doing earlier. I don't want to hear it. Madi laughed with a disgusted look on her face which made me laugh.

"Me and him will just have to be quieter then." I winked and she fake gagged. Dean walked out and cocked his head in confusion. "Don't worry about it." I said, still laughing. We drove to the house  and as soon as well pulled into the driveway, the memories were back. I closed my eyes for a minute to calm myself down. I got out and walked towards the front door, unlocked it, and walked in. I took a deep breath as I made my way to where my room used to be. I looked around, everything was the same except Madi's note was gone. I sat on my old bed and put my head in my hands.

"Cas? You up there?" I heard Dean yell. I stood up and walked back downstairs. "Madi needs help getting her stuff out."

"Okay." I walked towards Madi's room and even more memories came back.

Flashback;

I sat down next to Madi as she cried into my good shoulder.

"Why'd he have to hit you? You did nothing wrong?" She said between sobs. I kissed the top of her head but winced because my lip was split.

"He's just angry that mom and Gabe died.." I said, twisting the truth. He didn't want me to live, he wanted my brother instead. He would always call me a disgrace, unwanted, etc..

"But why'd he say that he wanted Gabriel instead? What'd he mean?" I shook my head and told her I didn't know, I didn't want her to hate him more than she already does.

End Flashback

"You okay, Cas..?" Madi asked, concern in her voice. I nodded and walked towards where her bags sat. "No you're not. What's wrong?" I turned back to her and she had her arms crossed with a stern look on her face. She looked just like our mom.

"I just miss them.."

(Hello lovely people. I wasn't planning on updating but oh well, I got bored. Anywho, if you'd like, you should follow me on twitter, sometimes I'm funny. @the_names_duke OH AAAANNNDDD no one asked questions for the characters. I had questions but they weren't anything I could use for the character ask. Ask any or all questions please!! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 c;)