Things Don't Often Go As Planned.

-Dean's POV-        

I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it, there was too much going on.

"Are you sure he'll help us? You said you and him weren't on a good note?" My dad said in a questioning tone. I shrugged, I hoped this would go as planned.

"I'm hoping that he'll help us, he hates Crowley just as much as I do but for a bigger reason." I said. Once I finally found the number I was looking for, I called it. It rang three times before a groggy but famliar voice answered.

"Hello?" He said in an obviously annoyed tone.

"Lucifer, I need your help with something." I said. I heard a groan before he answered a minute later.

"But that requires helping you, something that I don't enjoy doing."

"It involves our great little brothers and Crowley." I said.

"What do you need?" He asked immediately.

"I need Gabe's number because Sam's phone goes straight to voicemail and I know that Sam's working with Crowley." I looked over at my dad who was looking down at the table intently.

"Wait, what does Gabe have to do with this?" Lucifer said in a slightly angry voice.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they're dating now. Cas's little sister caught them in the middle of shoving their tongues down each others throats." I said which caused him to gasp.

"Wait, Gabriel is dating Sam? That's new." He gave me the number and we hung up. I pulled out my phone and saw that Cas texted me. I decided against opening it, I didn't want to get distracted. I dialed the number and it dialed twice and went to voiclemail, as if he declined the call. I rolled my eyes and called again, this time, going directky to voicemail.

"Well?" My dad asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing, the stupid kid won't answer his damn phone." I almost yelled in frustration. I put my phone down and put my head in my hands. I could feel the amount of stress and anger rising inside me as the thoughts of what Crowley was having Sam do. I picked up my phone and walked out without saying a word, I needed to go home and sleep. I opened Cas's text to see what he wanted. Once I read it, I felt like shit for not reading it sooner. I quickly drove home to see no lights were on except for the one in our room. I hurried inside and called for Cas. Once I got to our room, he looked up at me as if he was frightened. "What's the matter." He looked down, still hugging his knees to his chest.

"D-Dean..?" He asked, looking up slowly.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He quickly sprinted off the bed and threw his arms around me, holding me in his arms tightly. I wrapped my arms around him too, he was shaking as if he'd been sobbing. "Why're you so upset? Talk to me." Once he pulled away, he sat down.

"Someone t-texted me and.. They said that you.. Dean.." Cas could barely get a full sentence out before he started crying again. I put my arm around him in support. "They said that you got killed." He said before throwing his arms around his legs and fully sobbing.

----------

I felt like a child for being this worried about Dean, I should've known he'd be okay.

"Don't worry, Cas, I'm not going anywhere until you want me to, okay? You aren't going to lose me." Dean said, pulling me into his arms.

"I don't want you to go anywhere. Not now, not ever." I said, sniffling. Once Dean and I broke our embrace, I laid back down in bed and waited for him but ended up falling asleep before he came in.

I looked over as Sam and Dean burst through the door.

"Cas?!" Dean yelled but it was took late, she plunged the angel blade into my chest. I gasped as I felt the pain shoot throughout my body.

-Dean's POV in dream-

I pulled out my angel blade and ran at April, I couldn't wait to kill her. She threw me against the counter and Sam into the closet door. The blade fell right out of my hands and she walked towards it and kicked it away before walking towards Sam. I snuck up beside Cas's limp body, keeping my eyes fixed on April. I grabbed the blade from his body and crept up behind her. She punched Sam in the jaw and turned around just as I stuck the knife into her chest. I turned around and ran over to Cas.

"Cas? Cas?" I repeated, kneeling besides him and took his face in my hands. "Cas..Cas?!" I said, my voice cracking slightly. "No.." I whispered, letting my hands fall. I looked down at his wounds and stood up, looking at Sam for a second then back to his corpse. "Sam, he's gone." I said, sadness in my voice. He walked up beside me and knelt besides Cas's body before placing a hand over his torso, it was then that I'd realized I didn't tell Sam that he was gone, I told Gadreel. Even though it weakened him greatly, he healed Cas and stumbled backwords, letting Sam control his body again.

-Cas's POV-

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. Sam fell to the floor and I called Dean's name. He turned around with joy in his eyes and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey.. Yeah." He said, smiling slightly. I looked over to Sam who was slowly getting back up.

"....And Sam." I said when he looked over at me.

"Cas, you're okay." He said. Dean stood up and let out a small sigh.

"Never do that again." He said, sternly." I couldn't find any other words to say so all I said was alright.

(HELLO, ohmygod, i'm so sorry for the wait, I know you guys said it was okay but I didn't want to make you wait any longer. I know this isn't the best but it's a chapter. By the way, go check out Supernatural_laris works because she's insanely nice and perf. Thank you for all those nice comments, you guys mean the world to me. I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 C; )