Familiar Faces

I looked over at Cas and Madi, both were sleeping in each other's arms. I smiled lightly as I got up but before I left to sleep in my bed, I kissed them both on the top of their heads. I brushed my teeth, walked back into mine and Cas' room, and immediately fell asleep.

Cas slammed me into the wall of the building in the alley.

"What are you, crazy?" I said before I was shoved into the building across from us.

"I rebelled for this?!" Cas screamed before punching me twice in the face. He leaned in close, face almost touching mine. "So you could surrender to them?" Again, he shoved me into the other wall and punched me in the stomach. I could taste all the blood in my mouth.

"Cas, please.." I begged but he just shoved me into the wall again.

"I gave everything for you and this is what you give to me?" He pushed me away but punched me again in the face. I stumbled, feeling dizzy and mentally hurt. Cas lifted his foot and sent me flying into the fence about ten feet away from us. I continued coughing up blood and lifted my head to look at him.

"Do it." I said, looking at his fist. "Just do it!" I repeated in a demanding tone. He loosened his fist but instead of knocking me out with a final punch, he placed two hands to my shoulder and sent me to rest.

I jolted upright, sweat beading down my face. I looked down to see Cas laying next to me, he must've came in while I was sleeping. His face looked unsettled, like he was upset. I brushed it off, either it was a nightmare or because of the Madi and Sam situation. I got up so I could go to the bathroom and get back to sleep.

----------

I opened my eyes and sighed in relief. It was only a dream. I moved my body so I could lay with Dean but found he wasn't there beside me. I raised my eyebrow and sat up.

"Dean?" I softly yelled out. I heard the bathroom door open and watched at Dean walked back into our room.

"You called?" He asked, smiling a bit. I nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I had a really weird dream. I don't know why but in my dream I was beating the shit out of you. I remember saying that you were surrendering to someone but I'm not sure who." Dean's eyes widened and I cocked my head. "What?"

"Oh my god.." He whispered. "I had that exact same dream." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. My eyes widened as well. Dean came back over to the bed and laid down beside me, wrapping me in his arms. I planted a kiss to his collarbone.

"Don't worry, I wont be beating the shit out of you any time soon." I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled softly. He kissed my head and I closed my eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep.

~

I woke up to Dean's face smushed against my side. I tried not to laugh and felt bad that I had to get up and pee, he looked comfy. Once I stood up, I realized the drool he left on me. I wiped off with my hand and wiped it onto his shoulder, smiling deviously. He'll never know. Once I was done going to the bathroom, I walked out and heard noises coming from Madi's room. I knocked on her door.

"Madi?" The noises stopped suddenly but a second later, they became much louder. I opened her door to see a guy standing over her bed. "Hey! Get the hell out of here!" I yelled. They turned around and vanished quickly. Once I saw their face, I felt my legs grow weak. I fell to my knees and quietly called out for Madi. She got up and rushed to my side.

"You saw him too?" She whispered. I nodded. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway and then Dean's voice.

"What was that?" He said, sounding confused and upset. I turned to face him, tears pooling in my eyes.

"It was him," I started. "..my brother was here."

(HELLO! Short chapter, long time, no update, I'm sorry! I've had a lot of things going on once again. But I'm still pretty messed up from Tuesday night. It really was an ....eye opener. OMG SORRY KILL ME. But yeah, Gabe was all like "hey little sis, how ya doin?" I'll try to update sooner but no promises. ALSO, go check out  a video if you haven't already, it's called Dean & Castiel ; FLESH by xBlushingDestiel. It's really good, I'm in love with it. I'm gonna go now. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 c; )