Finally Out

I woke up, once again, with Cas's hair in my face. I moved my face over slowly so I wouldn't wake him up, he needed the sleep. I got up slowly and made my way into the kitchen. The noises my stomach was making said two things, I was starving or the toilet was going to become very acquainted with me. I hoped it was the first one as I opened the fridge and grabbed four eggs. It was my turn to make breakfast for me and him. I cracked them into the pan and turned on the burner. I hummed Fade To Black as I made the scrambled eggs, it's been stuck in my head for days.

"You're actually cooking?" Cas said, walking out of the room. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Yeah, I woke back up and decided it was my turn to cook." I said, turning to look at him, smiling.

"I don't normally sleep this late, only sometimes." He said, sitting at the table. I looked back at the eggs and scrambled them a little more before putting them on two plates. "Thanks Deanie with a little weenie." Cas, said, winking. I put on a pouty face.

"That's not nice, it's not little, you even said so." I defended, crossing my arms.

"I was kidding." He sang as he picked up his fork and began eating. I ate as well, they weren't as bad as I thought they would end up tasting. I smiled in satisfaction. When we both finished, I took the plates and put them in the sink, mentally promising myself to wash them later. "Oh, we still need to head to campus so I can fill out the papers so I can leave that hell hole." Cas said, heading back towards our room. I waited in the kitchen so Cas could get dressed but a flyer I got in the mail caught my eye. I picked it up, it was for a jewelry store. I looked through it but put it back down, dismissing any thoughts from  coming into my head.

----------

I buttoned up my shirt and straightened my tie, I don't want to look like a homeless bum when I drop out of college. I walked out to Dean and spun in a circle.

"Well?" I asked.

"You do know you don't have to dress up when you drop out, right? You just walk in, tell them to give you the papers, and leave." Dean said, looking me up and down. "But you do look hot." He winked. I bowed my head and blushed.

"Let's just go, I want to get out of there and back here quick, I want to watch Thor." I said, grabbing my trenchcoat.

"You just like it because Tom Hiddle- something." He said, crossing his arms with fake jealousy.

"Hiddleston!" I corrected. "Don't worry, babe, I like you more." I said before walking out towards the Impala.

(A/N, I'm skipping over the campus part because it's not really important)

We pulled into the driveway and I sighed in happiness.

"Finally out of there." I looked over at Dean who was already starting at me. "What?" He smiled.

"You, you're just so amazing." He said, out of no where.

"You always tell me no chick-flick moments but you can. Hypocrite." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Come on, let's go inside, grumpy." Dean said, getting out then opening my door. I scrunched my nose but smiled and got out, grabbing his hand. I pulled him inside and pressed my lips to his. Dean was shocked for a second but began kissing back immediately.

----------

I pulled Cas into me and matted my hands in his hair. Before things got too heated, I pulled back and put my forehead to his.

"Now, how about that Thor?" I asked. He smiled ear to ear and ran to the couch but face-planted over the lamp cord. "Good going, clumsy." I said laughing but helped him up. He gave me a death glare but pushed me onto the couch. I watched as he put in the movie and pressed play and jumped back next to me.

"Wait! I need a blanket! Cas screeched and went to get up again. I pulled him back down and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'll be your blanket." I whispered and held him close.

(Helllloooo, sorry if this chapter is short, I don't really have that much ideas. I'm thinking of doing something in this story but I can't say because, you know, spoilers, but I know you'll like it. If you want to see anything, like more of someone, just comment! I'll be glad to put more people in. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm honestly sosososo happy at the fact that this story overall has over 10k reads! Thank you soooo much! I'll try to update this week but no promises. I LOVE YOU ALL!! c; <3)