Surprise

We both laid down on our backs, panting. So that's how if felt to be a bottom, pretty nice. Cas nuzzled his head on top of my chest and just as I was about to fall asleep, there was a knock at our bedroom door.

"Yeah, who is it?" I called. Hopefully it wasn't important.

"It's Madi. Did you guys have to be that loud?!" She shouted. I let out a soft chuckle, careful not to wake Cas. I unhooked my body from his and stood up. I put some pajama pants on and a shirt before opening the door.

"I could hear your music through our walls, how did you hear us?" I asked while laughing but I was actually confused.

"I don't know, ask yourself and Cas that. All I know is one, you need to be quieter and two, you aren't getting into heaven if you keep using God's name in vain." She said, laughing as she turned on her heels and went back into her room. I heard a low chuckle and I turned to see Cas sitting up.

"I didn't know that we were going to be that loud. I guess I did something right." He said, smiling. I smiled back and joined him in the bed.

"Don't you always." I said, kissing the top of his head.  Cas' face grew red as his smile became bigger. "I'm going to go clean myself up. You can join if you want and maybe round two.

----------

Dean walked out of the room with a wink. That man's going to be the death of me. I pushed myself out of bed to make some dinner for the three of us considering it was still only eight o' clock. I put on some boxers, sweat pants, and Dean's ACDC shirt and walked into the kitchen. As I roamed through the fridge to get an idea of what to make, Madi came out into the kitchen.

"Hey Cas, can I go to Sam's house tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Did John say it was fine?" I said, turning around after shutting the fridge. She nodded. "Then I guess you can but you have to help with dinner." She smiled widely.

"Thank you! And since when has helping you make dinner a bad thing? We used to do that all the time." I smiled and nodded, remembering all the fun times we had, attempting at cooking. I took out some taco meat and had Madi chop the lettuce as I heated the meat up. Just as it was starting to cook, the phone rang.

"Madi, watch the stove so I can answer the phone." I said before walking to the living room. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Sarah from Getty mart. I'm sorry to call you so late but I just wanted to say we reviewed your application and decided that you're hired." She said, you could tell by the way that she talked that she was smiling. I smiled as well.

"That's great, thank you!" I said. We talked further on when I would start and then said our goodbyes. I walked back to the kitchen to find the meat all cooked and lettuce, tomatoes, and olives chopped.

"Who was that?" Madi said as she made her own plate of food.

"The convenience store we went to last week. I got hired." Madi gave me a thumbs up as she walked back to her room. I sighed. We never have dinners together like we used to. I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps coming down the hall. Dean's arms snaked around my neck as I tried to take a bite of my taco.

"You didn't join me and you didn't make me one? Rude." He said with a laugh. I laughed as well and swallowed.

"You're a big boy, you can make your own." I said, taking another bite.

"Well I am quite big.." I spit my food out and covered my mouth in an attempt to not laugh and lose my food. "Something funny?" Dean said, chuckling as he walked over to the counter to make his plate.