This Isn't The Real Me (Part Three)

I pulled into the parking area where the storage unit my dad has was kept. I quickly got out and unlocked the door, pulling it up so I could enter. Once I had all the things I needed, I shut and locked the door before getting back into my car and driving to the second destination. A familiar tune was playing on the radio so I turned it up, noticing what the song was.

"I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter, now I've met you. And honey you should know, that I can never go on without you. Green eyes." I turned the station before I could feel even worse. Cas used to sing that song to me whenever he could. I bit the inside of my cheek and parked down the street from the house I was going to. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and went to the front door, taking my gun out and kicking the door open. Crowley's head snapped towards me, eyes glaring.

"What'd you do to Cas and Sam?!" I yelled angrily, pointing the gun at his head. He laughed quietly to himself and sighed.

"Glad to know you caught on. Sam, well, he's not your concern as of now, he's fine. Cas on the other hand," He smiled and shook his head. "well I'm not too sure that he'll survive where I put him." I walked towards him and put the gun straight to his forehead.

"Where is Cas?" I growled quietly.

"Out of your reach. It's no use Dean, you won't find him." Just as I was going to hit Crowley, a woman walked into the room, smirking.

"You were right, Winchester did come." She said. Crowley looked at her and back to me, smiling.

"This is Zoe, my little.. Helper." Her eyes flashed black and my eyes widened. A demon?

"Hello Dean, glad to see you joining us." I glared at both of them.

"Just tell me where Cas is and nobody will get hurt, okay?" I said in an annoyed voice.

"Let's just say, he's in a parallel universe. That wasn't as hard to say as I thought it would be." Zoe said. "Never thought I'd have to work with and angel but whatever works to weaken you." I heard all I needed to and quickly exited the house. I knew what I needed to get Cas back. Madi was sitting outside when I pulled into the driveway and ran over to me.

"Well, did you find out where he is?!" She said urgently. I nodded.

"Do you know how to get in contact with that angel that was possessing you when we first met?"

"Yeah, I can pray to her, why? What does she have to do with it?"

"Long story, just get her here." I said, walking past her and inside. I picked up a framed picture of Cas & I and smiled slightly. I took the picture out of the frame and put it in my coat pocket. "We'll get you back, Cas. I promise."

----------

After I answered all their questions, I excused myself and ran to mine & Gabe's room. I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Dean I can't do this without you."

"Who's Dean?" A voice said. I looked up to see Gabe sitting on the bed beside mine. I shook my head, not knowing if I could tell him what's going on. "Jimmy, you act like I can't handle it. I know you're gay, who's Dean?"

"No, you wouldn't understand.. I'm not Jimmy. I'm not from here, this isn't me." He gave me a weird look.

"Are you drunk or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"No Gabe, I'm not. If I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything to mom, dad, or Madi. Alright?" He nodded. "Good. First off, my name is Castiel, not Jimmy. Where I'm from, you and mom died when we were fifteen and then dad died six years later in a bar. Dean is my boyfriend, we've been together for three months. I'm not sure where I am. Everything is the same here except my name and who is still around."

"You're making no sense. Your name is Jimmy Michael Novak, Castiel was the name of our imaginary friend when we were seven. As far as I know, mom and I didn't die and neither did dad." Gabe said, crossing his arms.

"No it's not! I'm not Jimmy! My name is Castiel Andrew Novak. I believe I'm in a parallel universe. That would make sense, wouldn't it?" He shook his head. "I just need to get b-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was transported back to my real house, onto mine and Dean's bed. I stood up and looked around. "Dean? Madi?" I heard distant mumbles and heavy footsteps coming towards me.

"Cas! Holy shit I thought we lost you." Dean said, pulling me into a tight embrace. Madi came in and yelled my name, wrapping her arms around both of us. "Don't you dare leave us like that again."

"I won't, I promise."

"Well well, look who decided to come back." A womans voice said. I spun around to see a short blonde girl standing there,

"Who are you?!" Madi and I yelled.

"That's Zoe, she's a demon. She's the one who threw you into that damn parallel universe." Dean said angrily. "What the hell do you want?"

"Just to know how and why you broke the bond between me and the angel." She said, crossing her arms. Madi looked back to Dean, raising her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? A bond? All we did was pray to her, we didn't do anything to 'break a bond'."

"Well if you clowns didn't break it, who did?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"I did."

(Hey there fellas, how's it going? I actually updated twice in one month, guys, this is a breakthrough!! Anywho, the demon I introduced (Zoe) is based off of my friend I've known since probably kindergarten. Her account it Zosepher7, go check her out bruh. I saw a comment telling me to bring Cas back because they needed Dean and him together welp, here ya go pal. The story is ending I'm so sad. You'll hate me but I have cute things planned too so don't worry. Uhh, you fellas should snapchat me if you have one because i'm funny sometimes. It's kdukee. welp, I'm gonna go, I'm rambling. I LOVE YOU ALL OMFG c; <3 )