I'm Not Crazy

Dean raised his eyebrow, confusion taking over his face.

"Wait, your brother..? But, I thought he.. How was he..? What?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, Dean. I came in becuase I heard noises, once I got in I saw a guy and told him to get out and when he turned around..." I stopped, I could feel my throat closing and a really bad pain in my chest forming. I was going to pass out.

----------

"Cas?" Madi and I yelled and he began choking and clutching his chest. I stood there frozen, I didn't know what to do. Madi ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his body.

"Listen to me, you have to slow your breathing. In through your nose, out your mouth. Just breath, Castiel." She said in a soothing voice. Once he was breathing properly and all calmed down, he began to speak once again.

"It was him. It was Gabe. I'm not crazy." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek. I sat beside him on the floor.

"I know you're not crazy. What I'm trying to figure out is how he was back." The rest of the morning went by slowly. I called my father to ask him about it but all he said was that was Cas saw was the ghost of his brother. I was expecting a little more than that but hey, at least we have a start. When I told Cas, he wasn't suprised in the least.

"Well, I knew that but I want to know why and how he's back." I shrugged, this was weird. "Dean?" He mumbled quietly.

"Yeah, Cas?" He looked up at me, tears forming once again.

"I want Gabe back, not just as a ghost, I want him really back but I can't get that unless he's a spirit. I miss him like crazy and I know Madi does too. I want to see him and at least talk to him again." He said in a voice no louder than a whisper. I felt tears forming in my own eyes as I brought him into an embrace. I know what it's like to lose someone so close to you, it hurts like hell. And to see them again, it only makes the pain worse.

"His spirit will return, he was here for some reason, he'll come back." Cas nodded slightly into my shoulder.

(I'm sorry for the shortest chapter ever, I just have way too much going on to focus right now. I'm trying to update as fast as I can but there's just way too much going on. Again, I'm sorry, I'll update as soon as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 c;)