Chapter 1

Your POV:
I don't know what's going on with me right now, but I feel so anxious and nervous. I kept reading the email that had been sent to me. "Congrats! You're having Tea with Tori"
Wow, could I really have been this lucky to be a winner? Only two weeks until the concert in my hometown and I feel like it's going to happen now with all this excitement in me. I never thought I'd get to see Tori in concert, much less meet her and hang out with her. I texted my friend Lauren and told her about me winning tea with Tori.
You: Dude I'm not joking right now I just won tea with Tori 😭
Lauren: What!? That's insane wtf are you excited?!
You: Yeah definitely duh! I feel like I'm in a dream, and if it I wake up right now ima be so mad
Lauren: Hey, if you want to know if this is a dream or not, maybe you should open your front door so I can pinch you 😬
You: You're here? You should've given me a heads up my place is a mess 😩 I'll be right there
Lauren: Okay see ya soon
I get off my bed and walk down the hall into the living room of my small apartment, I've been dying to move out of my parent's place ever since I graduated high school and when I did, I found this cozy place close by a popular lake that everyone goes to during the summer. I opened the door and saw Lauren standing in front of me with the biggest smile on her face.
"What's up lame ass" Lauren says stepping into the apartment and plopping down on my sofa.
"Just trying to deal with you" I said sarcastically as I closed the door.
"Ha ha very funny, y/n. So, tell me, how are you feeling about meeting Tori in two weeks?"
"Uh I'm feeling very excited and fucking nervous." I sit down next to Lauren.
"Don't be! I totally get it though, remember when I freaked out when I met Bryson Tiller? I lost my shit"
"Yes I remember it very well" I laughed, going back to the time Lauren became a mute over her favorite artist. "You were so lame you wouldn't say anything until he asked if you were okay"
"Stop! Look, don't come to me when your ass is crying over how you didn't get to say anything to Tori"
"Wooow okay Lauren be like that then" I elbowed her side playfully.
Lauren rolled her eyes and got up from the couch and into the kitchen.
"You got any snacks?" Lauren yelled out.
"Yeah there's some sour patch kids in the cabinet up next to the fridge" I replied back.
Lauren and I spent the rest of the day pigging out on candy and watching The Walking Dead until she had to go home.
--------------
I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling and just thought about what the hell I was going to say to Tori when I see her. I drifted off into a deep sleep and let my dreams take over...

--------------
A/N: Hey guys hope you like it so far! I'm sorry it isn't very interesting so far but no worries! Next chapter will be better hopefully!