Chapter 17

Tori's POV:
Today was a particularly gloomy day. Mostly because it was raining, something rare that happens over here. So Y/N and I decided to stay inside.

"Hey, you want chamomile tea or lavender tea?" I called out to Y/N from the kitchen. Staring at the two boxes I was holding, deciding what I wanted for myself.

"Uhh lavender please." I heard Y/N call back. I decided to go for chamomile and began preparing the teas.

I came out of the kitchen a few minutes after, and into the living room, where Y/N was settling herself onto the couch, wrapped in big fluffy pillows and blankets. How adorable.

"Aaand here we are. One lavender tea, for the prettiest flower." I smiled and handed Y/N her cup of tea.

"Ohhh nooo definitely not!" Y/N said as she grabbed her cup.

"What? Too poetic for you?"

"No, more like too corny and lovey dovey." She took a sip of her tea and placed it down on the coffee table.  "Come, sit with me, and tell me what we're watching."

"Well, what do you want to watch?" I sat down and wrapped a blanket over myself and reached for the tv remote.

"You know I'm no good at making choices. I can never pick where we should eat because I always end up changing my mind." Y/N pouted.

"Alright then...let's watch Grey's Anatomy?"

"Ooh! I've never seen it before but there's so much hype about it. Let's do it."

"Maaaan, you are going to get your soul crushed. But, I am too. It's been awhile since I've seen it."

"Well then I'm glad we're both here together to cry on each other's shoulders." Y/N grinned.

I turned the tv on and put season 1 of Grey's Anatomy, let the waterworks begin.

-------------------

"GOSH PLEASE TELL ME HE DOESN'T DIE TORI, TORI?!" Y/N frantically grasped at my arm, trying to get my attention.

"I don't remember...hmm maybe. Or maybe not, I'm not sure." I smiled and continued watching.

"Ugh. I hate this. Why did you make me watch this?"

"Make you?! Last I remember you totally said you wanted to see it!"

"Oh so you remember that but not whether or not he dies? Alright then." Y/N crossed her arms across her chest in disappointment.

"I-I can't believe you. You little-" I reached over to Y/N and began giving her a tickle attack.

"Stop stop! I'm sorry! I swear I didn't mean it!" She laughed, her breaths coming out ragged.

"Say you're all mine. And I'll stop." I whispered.

"W-what?" I stopped tickling her and she stopped laughing.

"I just said, he doesn't die, he'll be okay." I got off of the couch and grabbed both of our cups. "More tea?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Thank you."

Y/N's POV:

Did I hear right, or do I just have an ear infection? Did Tori really say that?

"Okay, there you go." She handed me my cup and sat herself back down. "Let's continue?"

"W-with what?" I stammered.

"With the episode? Unless you want to watch something else?"

"Oh! The episode, right. Yeah let's continue." Completely flustered, I drank my tea and settled myself down.

---------------

Tori's POV:

The rest of the time was pretty awkward. We didn't say much but laughed at the funny parts or gasped at the plot twists. We were about to finish the 8th episode when I suddenly felt     Y/N's warm hand reach over and latch onto mine.

"Tori?" I heard her whisper, squeezing my hand. I turned towards her, she was looking at me pleadingly, her pretty eyes searching my face. I swallowed and stared back. She leaned closer to me, glanced at my lips, and suddenly she reached her other hand to my face and softly caressed my cheek before gently placing her lips on mine.

We moved in sync, our mouths molding together with every touch. I reached my hand up behind Y/N's neck and pulled her closer towards me, I needed more of her, as much as I could take in before we ended up being out of breath. My heart's racing with intensity. All I wanted was for this moment to last forever. To feel her soft lips pressing against mine. Sadly, we both had to stop and take a breath. We were both breathing hard and fast. The intensity of the kiss getting the best out of both of us.

I sighed and pressed my lips together, closing my eyes. Remembering the kiss as if it were a dream that I would soon forget. I still had a tingling sensation, that, that kiss was almost...electric. I opened my eyes and looked up at Y/N, who was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back and took her hands in mine.

"That...was-"

"Amazing!" Y/N finished for me.

We heard the last of Meredith's dialogue in the background as the episode closed out: "See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. And once in awhile, people may even take your breath away."

---------------------
A/N: Sorry again for the long wait guys...I had another version of how I wanted this to go, but I deleted it because I didn't like the way it turned out, so here's this version. I hope you guys like it and continue to enjoy it. Btw, we'll have someone special coming to visit Tori and Y/N soon! Stay tuned!