Chapter 7

"But you were my favorite hello, hello oooh." Tori finished the song and smiled up at the ceiling, then turning to the left and catching my eye. I waved at her happily, completely flattered that she dedicated a song to me, at least I think it's me...could've been Lauren...

Tori glanced back down and towards the audience, giving them a could-end-a-war kind of smile. And continued on to the next song. The rest of the show I couldn't stop replaying the song Tori had sung. It had always been a favorite of mine, but hearing her sing it right here, only made the song more special to me.

"Wonder who Tori could've possibly dedicated that song to..." Kamari said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Maybe it was to Lauren, like obviously." I said.

"Oh please Y/N you're so naïve. Just accept the fact that Tori's into you. No need to hide your feelings for her either." Lauren remarked, shaking her head.

"Okay, Kamari, since you and Tori have known each other for so long," I turned to Kamari, "will you please tell us if Tori's into me or not?"

Kamari scoffed and responded with, "Duh. She hasn't sang that song in a long time, and now she's singing it and dedicating it to you. Sooner or later one of you guys are going to have to admit your feelings for each other or one of us are going to do it for you." She gestured at Lauren and Lauren nodded.

"Agh...see, I would tell her how I feel, but I don't know how. I've never been good at expressing my feelings. And it all seems too soon, you know? Like literally Tori and I have known each other for what, like three days? What kind of disney movie are we in?" I argued, shifting a little in my seat.

Lauren and Kamari looked at each other and settled back down in their seats.

"I guess you're right. We can't rush you two on this." Lauren sighed. "But promise me, when something does happen, don't forget to inform me, because you're terrible at telling me things."

"No I'm not! I just tell you when the time is right..." I shifted my eyes toward her. "Or when you know the news already..." I smirked.

"Two can play at this game, Y/N, when something interesting happens to me, you're not gonna know until you hear it from someone else. Hmph." Lauren crossed her arms across her chest and pursed her lips.

"Do you guys always argue like little kids?" Kamari asked.

"Not always, just whenever Lauren says something stupid." I joked.

"Um you say more dumb things than me. I don't know what you're talking about." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Wow you guys really don't act like best friends sometimes." Kamari laughed.

"We act like sisters, fighting over every little thing. It's just what we do." Lauren stated. "Right, little sis?"

"Psh, you wish. You're just five months older than me."

"Ooh that reminds me, are we throwing you a birthday party? It's in five weeks!"

"Oh dang, you're right! Hm I don't know...I'm going to be busy after I get back to work. But we'll see."

"Well if y'all are going to have a party, I expect an invitation on my doorstep as soon as possible." Kamari commented.

"Oh definitely. You'll make the party ten times as fun." I responded.