Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

Lauren decided that we should take her car for the roadtrip, since I drove my car the other day for the little hangout with Tori and Kamari. As we placed our duffle bags into the trunk of the car, Lauren looked at me and asked me an unexpected question.

"Would you date Tori?"

I closed the trunk and glanced at Lauren. "Um, I don't know? Hanging with Tori as just friends is literally all I could ask for right now. It'd be weird to just date her suddenly."

"Sure, but it's just a hypothetical question. Would you?" Lauren walked to the driver's seat while I got into the passenger seat.

"Well, if in the future...Tori and I are in a place where we think it's the best decision, then yes. Yes I would date Tori." I sighed and put on my seatbelt.

"Ooooh I knew it! Man, I would be so happy if you guys ever got together like, wow, couple of the year!" Lauren said excitedly smiling at the thought of Tori and I together. She also buckled in her seatbelt and put the key into the ignition. Then off we went en route to Utah.
-----------------------
Lauren and I had found a decent hotel to stay at, it was 2am and both of us were weary and cranky as hell. We settled into our room and as soon as our heads hit our pillows, we were completely knocked out.

Finally, it was Saturday and I get to see Tori perform again. I loved her stage presence and I'll never get tired of seeing that cute little face ever. I had woken up around 9am and called room service to bring up some breakfast. I was getting ready in the bathroom when Lauren finally woke up and came into the bathroom eating a piece of bacon.

"What time did you wake up?"

"At 9, could you get me my orange juice please?" I asked Lauren, putting the final touches on my hair.

"You literally slept for only like 6 hours," Lauren said, walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. "You tend to get a little grumpy when you don't get your full 9 hours of sleep." She came back into the bathroom holding my glass of orange juice and handed it to me.

"Wow, I do not. And like, even if I do, I'm in a pretty good mood. You on the other hand, should be getting ready." I raised my eyebrows at Lauren through the mirror as I did my makeup.

"Hmm...that seems fun, but I have an idea."

I looked at Lauren suspiciously, knowing what crazy things Lauren could come up with.

"Okay, hear me out before you say anything. This is going to sound so cliché, but what if you call Tori and tell her you can't make it to Utah, but then completely surprise her by showing up right before she goes on stage?" Lauren took her last bite of omelette and glanced up at me.

"I'm going to hate hearing her voice sound disappointed when I tell her..." I trail off.

"Who said she was going to be disappointed? For all we know she probably wasn't expecting you anyways..." Lauren sipped at her juice, looking away from me.

"Oh whatever Lauren! Fine, I'll call her." I rolled my eyes and finished up in the bathroom.

"Hey," Lauren grabbed my wrist to stop me. "I'm sure it'll be worth it once you see her face all happy and shit when she finally gets to see you. And maybe...she'll even give you a kiiiiss." Lauren giggled and ran away from me before I could smack her.

"Shut up. Let me go call her. Don't say anything stupid while I'm on the phone with her or I'll kill you." I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called Tori.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Hey T, I need to tell you something really important. Please don't be mad."

"Well, I can't exactly be mad after you gave me a nickname. But, what's up? Are you okay?"