Chapter 14

"What do you mean this house?" Luis remarked, looking confused.

"Exactly what I mean. Look, let me pull up the map." After clicking a few things we saw a map pop up with a little red pin on top of what was obviously Luis' house.

I stood up straight and looked at Luis in disbelief. "D-did you have something to do with this?" I pointed at the screen. "Because if you did so help me Luis, I will tear you-"

"No! I swear on my mother's life I had nothing to do with this! I wouldn't do something like that to you! You're my friend for Christ sake!" Luis began pacing around the room, thinking.

"Then who could have done it then?" Tori questioned.

"I-I don't know. It could-"

"Hey, what's all the noise about?" Matt was coming down the stairs with his hair wet, he must've showered.

"Babe, please come talk to me in private." Luis went to Matt and took him by the hand, then led him into the kitchen. We could all hear them bickering immensely, until Luis shushed Matt and they came walking back into the living room.  Luis had on a serious face while Matt had his head down the whole time.

"Matt, here, has something to tell you guys." Luis nudged Matt. "Well, go on."

Matt looked up, with tears in his eyes he choked out, "I did it."

"W-what? Why? Why the hell would you fucking do that Matt?" I took a couple steps toward him. "You invaded my privacy and you tried to ruin Tori and I's relationship, I'm-" I couldn't control my temper, I jumped at him ready to kick his ass.

"Stop! Y/N this is no way to handle things!" Tori reached out to get a hold of my waist and pulled me back, while Luis got a hold of Matt's shoulders in case he tried something.

"This fucker deserves to be put in his place! There's no way I'm letting him get away with this Tori!" I was about to go at him again, but Tori pulled me towards her and held on to my wrists.

"Listen, we'll figure this out. But there's no need to fight. Alright?" She pulled my chin up so that I would look at her. "Alright?"

"Alright..."

"Now, Matt, please explain to us why you would do something so stupid like that?" Tori asked, gently pushing me beside her.

Matt was all shaky and nervous. We all just stared at him, waiting for his answer.

"I'm such a fan of yours Tori. And I wouldn't do anything to hurt you!"

"Pff, that's the opposite of what you did, ass-"

"Y/N stop, let him explain." Tori turned to Matt again. "Okay, go on."

"As I was saying I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I never want to see you hurt. And I saw how Y/N and her friend Lauren were so close to each other and I knew if I said something, no one would believe me. So when I saw them go upstairs, I knew it was my chance. So I recorded the whole thing so that I could show you. Show you what a piece of shit Y/N is."

"You fucking-"

"Alright alright, let's not do this now." Luis said. "Matt, I need you to delete that video right now."

Matt took out his phone and unlocked it, but then Luis took it away from him.

"Hey! Why-"

"I need to make sure it's deleted completely Matt." Luis found the video and deleted it.

"Did you save it anywhere else or do you have a copy of it? I can't have it spreading around." Tori demanded.

"N-no. I just had it in my phone."