Chapter 13

Y/N's POV:

I instantly regretted opening my eyes, because as soon as I did, the sunlight coming out of the window seemed to burn my eyes. I groaned, and covered my eyes. My head was killing me. I heard soft snoring next to me and I slowly uncovered my eyes, then turned my body around. It was Lauren. Naked. Am I still asleep? Ouch. Nope, this hangover is way too real. Wait I'm naked too...I checked underneath the covers. Okay half naked? I have my underwear at least. Fuck...what happened last night? Why are me and Lauren practically naked? All these questions started running through my head when suddenly pieces started coming back to me. Flashes of tequila shots, drunk kissing, stumbling, articles of clothing being thrown everywhere flooded my mind. Did Lauren and I have sex? Oh God no...I tried hard to remember what else happened, but I couldn't piece anything else.

"Lauren, Lauren please wake up we need to talk." I gently patted her back, being careful not to startle her. But, she still wouldn't wake up. "Lauren! Lauren! Get up!" This time, I shook her shoulders until she began to wake up.

"Ugh, what is it? Ow fuck, this hangover is so bad what the heck..." Lauren winced as she reached up to touch her head.

"Hey, mind explaining what happened yesterday?"

"Pretty sure we were both drunk out of our minds so I probably know as much as you do." Lauren groaned as she sat up.

"Lauren, did we sleep together?" I blurted out.

She snapped her head at me seemingly surprised, then finally memories of yesterday all came back to her.

"Well? What do you remember?" I asked desperately.

"Um...we didn't sleep together...we kind of...sort of...did make out though. We were going to go further but, but you stopped it before anything else happened..."

"Fuck. Well it was good we didn't go any further because I would've regretted it in the morning."

"You know what Y/N? Fuck you." Lauren quickly stood up and put on her clothes.

"Lauren, you know what I meant. Stop being childish." I got up from the bed and started getting dressed too.

"No, Y/N, I don't know what the fuck you mean." Then she stormed out of the room.

I sighed and ran after her with one shoe in my hand. I heard the front door slam by the time I reached the last step of the stairs.

"Fuck Lauren! Come back!" I shouted as I pulled open the door. Lauren was getting into her car when I finally caught up with her. I knocked on her window trying to make her roll it down at least. "Open the damn door!"

She turned on her car, flipped me off, then sped away.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! Shit..." I grabbed my head in frustration, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do now. I just started talking to her again.

"Aye, what's with the curse words so early in the morning?" I turned around and saw Reece walking towards me, rubbing his head.

"Sorry, my friend, Lauren just totally stormed off because I pissed her off..."

"Why don't you go after her?"

"I would, but going on the light rail's going to take a long time."

"I can drive you. Just let me get my keys."

"Thank you so much. But what about Orion?"

"Her boyfriend drove her over here! Besides, she left an hour ago!" Reece shouted as he went running back inside the house.
----------------