Chapter 5

Hiking with Tori and Kamari couldn't be any better. Tori eventually got Kamari back for the water bottle incident, and Kamari definitely did not enjoy it.

Kamari had her hands on her hips, walking around and trying to steady her breathing after we had a little jog up a steep hill.

"Touring and not being able to exercise much is really not a good combination. Tori, I don't know how you do this."

"Well, you know, I like to take a water break once in awhile..." Tori said dubiously, looking at Lauren and me, also trying to calm our breathing.

"Really? Isn't that what you're supposed to do anyways? Water's very important either way. Speaking of water, Tori, please get my bottle from my backpack. I don't think I'll be able to move without getting a sprain or something."

"Sure...need to be refreshed, right?" Tori went to Kamari and got her water bottle from her bag and said, "Here you go, cold, cold water."

Tori held out the bottle to Kamari, but as soon as she reached for it, Tori pulled it away from her and squeezed the bottle, sending a spray of water all over Kamari's face.  She snapped back yelling, "TORI! Oh my gosh! Why!" She wiped her face with her shirt and looked furiously at Tori.

"Oops, guess I squeezed it on accident." Tori said with false innocence. Kamari looked like she was ready to attack Tori and began running towards her.

"Kelly! You're going to regret doing that!"

"Hey! It's payback from this morning!" Tori started running towards me, and suddenly I got scared, I did not want to be in the middle of this feud.

"Guys! Stop! Can't we come to some sort of agreement?" I say as Tori rushes behind me, hiding like a little kid, peeking out to see where Kamari was.

"Nope!" Kamari proclaimed, pushing me aside to reach out for Tori. I ducked and ran to Lauren, who was just laughing her ass off, thinking the whole situation was like a funny sitcom.

"Get her Kamari!" Lauren shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Lauren don't add more fuel to the fire !" I scolded, slapping her shoulder.

Somehow, Kamari got a hold of my water bottle and started to squirt Tori with it, they were both running like chickens with their heads cut off. It was funny, I'll admit it. But I had to put a stop to it before all of us ended up looking like we had just took a dive in the river.

"Hey, hey! Let's chill out!" I say as I come between the two grown up children.

"Just let me spray her once, Y/N!" Kamari whined.

"No! You put this on yourself Kamari, you shouldn't have taken Tori's water bottle without her knowing."

"I mean yeah that was my bad, but she sprayed water on my face!"

"Tori, there's better ways of dealing with this." I say to Tori as if I was talking to a 5 year old.

"Um yeah, but how much fun would that be? Anyways, I'm done, okay? I promise, no more water jokes." Tori put the water bottle down and held her hands up. "Truce?" Tori held her hand out to Kamari.

"...fine, but do that again and I'll kill you." Kamari was about to put my water bottle down too, but then she squeezed it and sprayed it all over Tori's shirt.

Tori gasped and was about tackle Kamari when I quickly held on to her to stop her from doing another childish thing.

"Take me out on a date first, Y/N." Tori smirked, looking up at me with those brown orbs. I felt like I could just melt into a puddle right there, but then Tori held on to me and whispered, "You make me feel secure." Then released herself from my hold and began walking back the way we came from, again, leaving me stunned.

Kamari did the same, joining Tori alongside her, starting up a conversation about Cheat Day.

"I can't wait to hear what you have to tell me about you and Tori." Lauren snickered, walking by me. "Come on, did your legs suddenly turn into stone? We need to talk about this."

"Oh my gosh Lauren you frustrate me so much." I roll my eyes at her, and started walking with her."So, Tori invited us to go to her next concert in Salt Lake City, which is after tomorrow, you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hell yes! You're driving right?" She smirked at me, knowing Lauren, she'd probably want me to pay for gas too.

"Uhm no? You're definitely helping me out. Unless, you wanna stay here at home, moping around all day because you miss Camila, and how boring it is without me here." I gave Lauren a big grin to annoy her.

"Excuse me? I have a life outside of you and Camila. I do, like, really cool shit when you guys are gone." Lauren turned her gaze away from me to look at some nonexistent thing.

"Right! So how was the party you went to last week? I never got around to asking you that."

"Oh, the party? It was crazy, people got into fights, and like some girl thought I was going to steal her man, but little did she know, drunk white boys are not my thing."

"Funny, because there is no party. I just asked you that to see what elaborate story you would make up." I said, laughing at the fact that she thought she was slick.

"Well, I, shut the fuck up Y/N. You piss me off." Lauren said irritably. She shook her head and took a sip from her water bottle.

After 2 more hours of hiking, we all decided it was time to go eat. As we all got into my car, Tori had already decided on where we should all go.

"Can we go to iHop? I have a sudden craving for chocolate chip pancakes." She said, looking down on her phone.

"Yeah, we should, crêpes are calling my name." Kamari mentioned, rubbing her stomach.

"So, we all want iHop? Lauren?" I asked her as she was getting into the passenger seat.

"iHop? Sure. I'd eat anywhere right now, I'm starving."

-----------------

Right after iHop, Lauren started feeling sick and decided she needed to get home to rest, so I took her home and now I was taking Tori and Kamari back to their tour bus.

"Thanks Y/N! Hope to see you soon!" Kamari said as she hopped of the car and waved goodbye.

"I'll catch up with you in a little bit Kamari." Tori said.

"Okay, just don't get into too much trouble!" Kamari yelled back.

Tori rolled her eyes and got out of the car, and opened the passenger side door and got in.

"Okay, so...think you'll make it to Salt Lake?" She looked at me in anticipation.

"Of course! Lauren's all on board. Hey, maybe you could dedicate a song to me or something." I jokingly said.

"Oh, you know it. I'm so happy you'll get to be there." Tori placed her hand on mine and looked at me. "You know, you're really special to me. I just want to say that I really-"

There was a knocking on the window on Tori's side, it was her dad. Tori sighed and turned away from me to roll down the window. "Hey dad,what's up?"

"I need you back in your tour bus, we have to drive to Utah and get there in the morning, you have some interviews you'll need to get to." And as soon as he finished what he needed to say, he walked away.

"Well, looks like he's in one of his "moods", better not make him more upset. I'll see you soon, okay? Don't disappoint me." She smiled and reached over to give me hug. She got out of the car and started walking to her tour bus, I yelled out, "Tori! I won't disappoint you! I'll be there, I promise!"

She looked back and gave me one of her cheesy smiles with a thumbs up, then started running to her bus.

Well, that's the last of Tori I'll see until after tomorrow...

I sighed and headed home, knowing I won't be able to sleep, because I'll be thinking about seeing Tori again.