Chapter 4

I finally pulled into the parking lot of my apartments and turned the engine off of my car.

I'm so excited, confused, and happy. Like what's happening? I don't want this night to end.

I entered my apartment, closed the door, and laid my back against it, sighing. I went into my small living room and took out my phone.

Group chat: To: Lauren, Tori, Kamari

You: Hey guys! Get ready for tomorrow, we're gonna have a bunch of fun.

Lauren: Yesss I'm suddenly very excited😁

Kamari: Me too! Tori's been glued to her phone all this time, I assume she's been waiting for your text👀

Tori: Shut up Kamari... But, I am really glad you texted us. So, what's the plan?

You: I was thinking, we could all go in my car to Red Rocks Park around 11AM, yeah?

Lauren: Ughhh Y/N 11AM? I'd have to wake up early to get my stuff readyyyy😑

You: Lauren please, you're so lazy, it completely amazes me. You can do it, you're a big girl.

Kamari: I think it's a good plan. Hiking in Colorado seems fun.

Tori: Yeahh!! I can't wait!

Lauren: Hiking in general is not my thing, but I'm in just because Kamari and I will have more bonding moments

Kamari: Yes, and maybe I'll teach you a few things about fitness, Lauren😂

You: Haha, btw, where do I pick up you guys, Tori and Kamari?

Tori: I'm not exactly sure, the tour bus is like somewhere but I don't know. Call me tomorrow and I'll give you the location yeah?

You: Okay cool! I have to head to bed, big day tomorrow. Bye guys see ya mañana.

Tori: Bye!

Kamari: Adiosss

Lauren: Goodnight loser

----------------------

The next morning I woke up and got ready for today. I packed all the essentials, got my keys and headed out the door.

As I turned my car on, I decided to call all the girls to let them know I was on my way.

"Hey Lauren, you ready?"

"Tragically, yes. I feel fucking tired, but I'm a little excited."

I shake my head at her laziness. "You really need to start thinking about your life habits." I laugh.

"Look, it's not that I don't want to, it's just my body has a mind of it's own. If it doesn't want to get up, then it doesn't. Technically not my fault."

"Yeah, technically. Anyhow, your ass better be ready when I get there. See you soon."

"Byeeee"

I called Tori next, I felt butterflies in my stomach as I touched her contact name on my phone and it started ringing. After 2 rings she picked up.

"Hello there Y/N. You coming for us?"

"H-hey, yeah. Just need to pick Lauren up. What's the location?" Texting Tori seemed odd enough, but talking to her through the phone was worse. Her beautiful voice made me shiver inside.