Chapter 2

A/N: Hello guys, just a heads up, I've never actually won tea with Tori I'm just going based on what my online friends are saying. Anyways, here's chapter 2! Enjoy!
-------------
Your POV:
It's the day of the Tori Kelly concert and the day I get to meet her. Wow this is absolutely amazing, I've been to a couple of concerts but I was never this excited for any of them. I got ready for the day and got my keys off the kitchen counter and headed to my car. As I pulled out of the driveway, I wondered what I'd say or even do once I saw Tori. I want to go out and eat something before I go to the venue, so I head to Noodles and Company.

"You know what?" Said Lauren taking a bite of chicken. "I think you should really think about what you're going to say to Tori when you meet her. I mean..."

"Stop! I already know what to say okay? Now stop bantering me and let's finish up, I want to get there early" I said, putting the last bit of tomato in my mouth.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." Lauren grinned and looked down. I picked Lauren up to go with me to the concert, she was also my +1 for tea with Tori. Although she always messed with me, she was still my greatest green eyed bestie.

Lauren and I left Noodles, headed to my car and finally went off to the venue. We checked in and waited in line. It was a little early until call time, but there was still a long line of people outside the venue. Lauren and I were probably 8th in line.

30 minutes later, I heard City Dove playing from the other side of the street. It was coming from some fans' car in a parking lot. A girl popped her head out of the sun roof of the car and yelled out, "Hey guys! Let's get hyped! Dance! Sing along!" Then she started dancing and singing to the song. Everyone else started joining in. Things started getting real hype once Should've Been Us came on. People were jumping around, screaming out every word. At times like these, I realize how beautiful a concert experience is. Everyone joins together over similar tastes.

Soon enough, the host came out of the main venue doors and announced for all the tea with Tori winners to go with him. My heart started racing. Oh shit. This is happening. I'm meeting Tori.

"Y/N, come on statue girl! Time to meet your girlfriend!" Lauren said as she tugged me along.

"Don't call her my girlfriend oh my gosh..." I said, finally able to use my feet properly.

"Well you don't have a problem calling her that every time she posts a picture." Lauren rolled her eyes at me annoyed.

We neared the corner to a room and what I saw, made my heart race it felt like I just ran a marathon.

She was placing all the cups on a table neatly along with spoons and napkins. As we all entered the room, Tori looked up and her face lit up and she gave us one of her beautiful smiles as a warm welcome.

"Heyyy guys! Come in! I hope you guys are ready. I'm so excited." Tori stood straight and came towards the little group of Toraays waiting to embrace her in a hug. Everyone told her how much they loved her and gave her gifts. Each hug Tori gave to each fan was tight and loving. She really loves her fans...the way she greets them all with a warm smile....

Lauren nudges me. "Hey, it's your turn, go get it tiger." She laughs as I walk towards Tori, not knowing what will happen. Shit. Why didn't I at least get her a gift...

"Hi! What's your name? How are you?"

I smile at her and say "Hello, I, uh my name's Y/N. And I'm doing amazing, being able to finally meet you is like the greatest thing ever, like, you don't even know how excited I am, I, sorry I ramble on when I'm nervous." I laugh looking down.

"I always get nervous before a show. So you're not alone. We're here to chill and have fun! Don't worry about a thing. I want you all to enjoy this." Tori said sincerely and put a hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath. "You're right. You're good at calming down a nervous wreck like me. Thank you." I smile at her and look up at her.

"No problem. Now come here and give me a hug" Tori grinned and pulled me into arms. In that moment, everything stopped. I closed my eyes and took it all in. I imagined myself being wrapped in her arms forever.

All of a sudden, I felt her pull away slightly and whisper in my ear, "I love your eyes by the way. I hope to see you out there in the crowd enjoying yourself and not caring about a single thing." Then, she turned to look at me, gave me one last smile, and winked at me. Wait. Did she? I must've been caught in the moment. Whatever.

When Tori met with the last person, she went and got the tea pot and poured each of us a cup. Everyone got their sugar and cream and settled down. Tori was the first to start the conversation within the group.

"Soooo, how's everyone?" Tori sips from her tea looking at everyone.

"Good." Everyone says in unison.

"Are you guys really good, or just going with what everyone else is saying?" Tori jokes. The group laughs and a boy speaks up, asking Tori, "Hey, Tori, so...are you ever going to release Lost in You?" Everyone laughs and looks at Tori, anticipating an answer.

"Anymore sugar or cream for you guys? I'll go get some more!" Tori got up so fast you'd think she was running late somewhere. We all looked at each other and shook our heads smiling. Of course she would avoid the question. Leaving us in anticipation. Tori came back with plenty of cream and sugar and sat down.

"Okay guys, let me ask you questions." Tori said devilishly, grinning and looking at the group. Now, everyone got nervous.

"You guys need to chill out, I'm not going to interrogate you, or get into your business." Tori laughed. "Are you guys ready for the show? You'll all love it. The opening act is amazing, I love their music."

"Their covers are so good. Are they releasing music soon?" A girl asked.

"Yeah, tonight actually. They're EP comes out. And they're performing their own music live for the first time!" Tori took another sip from her cup as others started to join in on the discussion. I stayed silent the whole time. I was still thinking about what Tori had whispered to me. Did that really happen? It all feels like a dream...I felt someone poking my side.

"Lauren, what?" I said annoyed.

"You haven't said a word since you talked to Tori. Are you okay? I saw her whispering in your ear. What was that all about?" Lauren asked in a quiet voice.

"I'll tell you later. Not here." I responded in the same tone she gave me.

Tea with Tori was amazing. I eventually got involved in the conversation the group was having and we all had stories to tell. It felt like we weren't even fans having tea with our idol. It felt more like just old friends hanging out and getting caught up.

----------------------------
Finally, the concert was starting. Like Tori said, the opening act was amazing. Those guys could seriously sing. Lauren loved their music and wanted to buy their EP on iTunes. And Lauren only ever buys music on iTunes when she really likes an artists music.

The opening act finished their set and the crew started setting up for Tori. After awhile, the lights dimmed and suddenly the lights started flashing off and on, creating suspense for when Tori came out. The crowd began shouting and jumping, chanting Tori's name until out came the beautiful curly haired girl with her guitar, smiling all big and waving to the audience. The lights dimmed down again, with only one spotlight on Tori. She adjusted her microphone, and positioned her guitar. The crowd got dead silent as Tori strummed her guitar and played the first chords of Where I Belong...

During I Was Made For Loving You, Tori had the whole audience singing. This was one of my favorite songs, so I sang out every word with a passion. As I sang out "I've been waiting all my life" Tori caught my eyes in the crowd and winked at me again. Again. She looked down and bit her lip, still strumming her guitar.

Was, was Tori flirting with me? I have no idea, but it's making me feel certain ways that I don't think I should be feeling...