Chapter three

Briar's POV
"Who are you?" Mr singers, one of Myles' teachers, asks me as I walk through the classroom door. "I'm Briar Nolet, the principal said I have to go to Myles' classes because he handcuffed me to him." He nods slowly, "Uhh OK, you can sit next to Myles." Myles walks to his desk and I plop myself down on the one beside him. Maddie struts in, great Maddie is in this class. She smiles with lipgloss covered lips as she scans the class. Then she sees me. Her face immediately drops and she walks over. "Who are you?" She looks at me like I am yesterday's banana peel siting in the bottom of the trash. "I'm Briar." I smile sweetly but in reality I want to throw up from what she's wearing. Maddie is wearing a crop top and short shorts. She is basically in her underwear! What kind of whack school is this, letting girls dress like that and handcuffing students together?! "OK Briar, that is my seat." She smiles a fake smile. "Sorry but I can't move, I'm handcuffed to him." I hold up my hand showing Maddie the silver cuffs on my wrist. She gives a confused look to Myles, probably signalling him to explain why he is handcuffed to this loser. "The principal handcuffed us together so we could get along but he lost the key." She glares at me than huffs before sitting next to Rebecca. I think I just made an enemy. Whoops! This Science class is super easy. I am way too advanced for this class, I should be in my advanced class but no I'm stuck here in this snooze fest. I started to doze off a little because the next thing I know Mr Singers is shouting at me. "Briar were you listening to any of that?" I snap my head up and look at everyone else's, confused. "Uhh yeah of course I was." He smiled as if he knew I was lying, well I was. "Well then you wouldn't mind coming up here and answering the question of how much the earth weighs?" Obviously Mr Singers doesn't know that I am a science prodigy and that I can answer this question in my sleep. I pretend to be nervous because I wanna have a little fun here! He motions for me to stand up but when I try Myles doesn't move. It uses all of my force to push him up. "Get up MYLES!" The class laughs a little as I grab the pen and prepare to write the answer on the board. "Umm well the earth weighs...umm I think...around 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000Kg." I turn around and the class looks stunned including Myles and the teacher. "Well..a.hh...that's correct." I smile while throwing him the pen. "Yeah I'm in the advanced science class." I walk over to my desk but before I sit down I turn to him and smile innocently. "Didn't see that coming did ya?" He doesn't say a word. "Ohh she got you!" "Burn!" "Go Briar!" Were all heard in the back of the class while the others laughed and cheered. Mr Singers didn't call upon me for the rest of the class and I don't think he ever will again. As soon as I get these handcuffs off I can go back to a class with intelligent people. Class was soon dismissed and everyone walked out. "You slayed that question." Myles said clearly impressed. I stopped walking and looked him dead in the eye. "Hey you want to know something...I wasn't listening." I whisper the last part. He laughs. "Oh we all knew that." I laugh too as we go to have lunch. I had to hang out with Myles and his dweeb friends at lunch though. All they did was talk about sports and girls and for the girls boys and shoes. It was like I didn't even exist, not that I wanted to join in on their conversation but it would have been nice for one of them to notice me. The thirty minutes of lunch was up and I had to go to biology. I hate biology, but since Myles loves it I have to go. It's disgusting cutting up animals. When you walk into the classroom all you smell is rotten meat or something else foul. The teacher didn't even question why I was here. I am guessing Mr Singers spread the word that I was going to all of Myles classes... And that I burned him and his judgemental face today in science. "Today we are going to be dissecting frogs." The class cheered but I literally threw up in my mouth. Myles looked at me strangely. "What's wrong with your face?" "I...hate...biology." I choke out. He laughs and I slap his shoulder. Is this really the right time and place to laugh at me? The teacher places the frog in front of me and I can't help but gag. Myles starts doing the work but I just cover my mouth and my eyes. "Briar start doing some work, this frog isn't going to dissect itself." I open my eyes and look at the frog. As soon as I lay eyes on that disgusting dead frog I feel sick. I get a terrible taste in my mouth and before I know it I have thrown up on the floor, just missing Myles' shoes by a few centimetres. "Uhh Briar really, that's gross." Myles groans while looking at his shoes. "Hey I can't help it, your cutting up a fricken dead frog for Christ sake!" I yell a little while saying this. "Ok Myles take her to the nurse please." He gets up trying to avoid the puke on the floor. I can feel the classes eyes burning into the back of my head. They are trying to keep there laughter down but fail. Halfway down the hallway I can still hear them roaring with laughter. I think I have embarrassed myself in front of the whole class. Another reason why I have to get these handcuffs off.

A/U sorry I haven't updated for ages but school just started and I have ALLOT of homework. I will defiantly try to update tomorrow. Have a nice day!!

TOODLES!!!!