Chapter thirteen

Briar's POV
I walk to detention and meet Myles there. He is leaning against the lockers with his hands shoved in his pockets and I had to admit he looked super hot. I saw some girls looking at him so I shot them a glare. They looked away quickly. "Hey Lil'B lets go." We walked inside and met Mr. Stocker. "Oh hello Myles and Briar. The whole school is buzzing about you. Take a seat and I will get you some work." We sit down next to each other and get work. Myles and I don't even bother to do it and Mr Stocker knows it. "I need to get my water bottle, do not leave or you will get into more trouble." He walks out and I lean on Myles. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle into him. "This is SOOO boring, so you wanna leave?" He asks me. I don't care if I get into more trouble. "Sure lets go." We get up and run into the halls, first checking for teachers. Seeing that it's clear we walk together. We are about to walk out the doors when I stop Myles. "Just wait a second I need to go to the bathroom." He nods and I swing the door open. I go into a unattended stall and lock it. I'm about to walk out when the main door opens. I stand on top of the toilet just incase it's a teacher. I can't afford to Myles and I caught. "Have you seen Briar today?" No! It's Maddie and Rebecca. What are they doing here after school? "Uhh yes she was with Myles...again. I don't know what he sees in her. She's disgusting!" I'm disgusting? Really? Last time I checked I'm not a whore who plays every boy in the school. I had to bite my tongue to stop me from yelling that at her. "I need to think of a plan to humiliate her." That little bitch! "What have you done before?" I would like to know that too Rebecca. "I'm the one who put the posters up about her, Myles accidentally sent me the whole conversation." WHAT THE HELL! Maddie was the one who did that. "So that was you?" I scream while the door flings open, scaring Maddie and Becca. "What are you talking about?" She asks trying to pretend she didn't just tell me that. "Oh you know what you did BITCH!" I yell at her. Rebecca stands in front of her and glares at me. "Don't call her a bitch." I shove Rebecca and she falls on the ground. Maddie narrows her eyes. She grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall. "You're going to pay for that one. I'm coming for you!" I smirk at her. "You sure I don't think all the teachers in that meeting heard you. But don't worry it's going to end in around three minutes." She lets go of me and helps Rebecca up. "Whatever I'm still coming for you." She walks out and leaves me on the ground. I collect myself and stand up. I wash my face before going outside. I meet Myles who sees my pale face. "Bri what happened?" I look down the hall and glare at Maddie. "Maddie was the one who did that to me." His eyes almost pop out of his head. "Really OMG I'm soo sorry I ever dated her." He tries to apologise but I keep shaking my head. "No no it's ok. Let's go." He grabs my hand and we walk out of the school. Away from the teachers and Maddie.

A/u I had to rewrite this chapter so it's different. I tried to write it the same but I might have gotten stuff wrong. Have a great day!!

TOODLES!!!!!!