Chapter fifteen (end)

Shoutout to @romione_is_bae84 got it right. Congrats to everyone else who guessed it too but she got it first

Briar's POV
Myles began to tell me his plan and I couldn't be happier. This plan is great and I know it will work. We will FINALLY get rid of the she devil aka Maddie. "Omg Mylo that's great." I pull him into a hug and kiss him on the cheek. "Come on let's go inside." We knock on the door and the teacher opens it. "Take a seat please." We sat down. I almost fell asleep but I made sure I stayed awake. Myles and I both had a free period next so we will discuss our plan then. Finally after what seems like forever, our free period begins. We go into the library because we know that no one 'popular' will be there. "Ok so I think that our plan should take place during detention because the principal will be running it." "Good idea so I will ask him to go to the bathroom and while I'm there you will say that you want to get back together with her. You have to say that you only will if she hurts me." I say and he nods. "But if she goes to far and actually starts hurting you I will stop her." I smile at my boyfriend. "This plan is great. She will get into trouble. You're pretty smart Mylo." He scoffs at me. "Please you are wayyyyy smarter than me!" I giggle and blush bright red. "T-thanks." I stutter. We make sure our plan is fool proof and by the time detention is near we have a rock solid plan. We walk into detention and meet Maddie and another dude who is there. "Everyone sit down, oh and Briar you can't sit next to Myles." I curse under my breath and sit down next to the random dude. Something good came out of this though. Maddie sat next to Myles. This will make it easier to talk to her. Five minutes in I raise my hand. "May I go to the bathroom sir?" I ask politely. "Sure hurry up." I stand and walk past Myles. He sends me a wink. Step one. Complete. I don't head all the way to the bathroom. I stop right outside the door so I can hear Myles. "Psst Maddie I need to tell you something. I want to get back together with you." It kind of hurt even though this was pretend. I just had to keep reassuring myself that soon Maddie will be gone. "Really? I thought you liked Briar?" "I did but I realised that she isn't as pretty as you." It's pretend. He doesn't mean it. It's pretend. "But to make sure she won't disturb us again you need to hurt her?" "Why?" I'm amazed the principal hasn't gotten up him yet for blabbing. "Because she's going to be mad when I tell her so you need to put her in the hospital. When she walks back in attack her." "Ok got it." Step two. Complete. I prepare myself to walk in. I know she's going to hurt me but it's worth it. I open the door and see Maddie's head whip around. As soon as I'm in she runs and pounces on me. She tackles me and starts tugging on my hair. "Hey hey MADDIE GET OFF OF HER NOW!!" The principal yells and tries to get her off. Myles helps too so that he doesn't suspect anything. As far as he knows we are still dating. I start screaming when she slaps me. I kick her and push her off of me. I stand up and straighten myself up. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" I scream at her. "Maddie that's the last straw you are expelled from this school!" The principal yells at her. Her eyes widen and a smile creeps up on my face. "What?" "You heard me you attacked a student for no reason. Get out!" She gets pulled out by the principal and she glares at me. She sees the smug look on Myles and I faces and her eyes widen. "Wait stop they set me up! BRIAR NOLET I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!!!" When she is completely out I turn to Myles and hug him. "Are you OK Briar? Did she hurt you?" He asks with concern. "Don't worry I'm fine. Trust me. She's gone and she can't hurt us anymore." I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him passionately. We are in the middle of kissing when a voice from the back speaks up. "Wow I didn't see this coming." We forgot about the other guy in here!

A/u WOOOOO LAST CHAPTER!!! This book is complete and finished! Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on this book. I really appreciate it. A sequal will be coming but not for a while. I will post a chapter on this book when it's out so don't delete it! THANKS EVERYONE! HAVE A EXTRA FABULOUS DAY!!

TOODLES!!!!!!