Chapter fourteen

Myles' POV
I cannot believe Maddie was the one who put those posters up. Wait? Yes I do she's a bitch. I feel so bad. I accidentally recorded our conversation. I don't know how I did that but I feel like it's all my fault. Briar keeps telling me it's not but I'm still unsure. I walk to my locker and grab out my books when the loud speaker comes on. "Myles Erlick, Briar Nolet and Maddie Brandon please make your way to the principal's office." Crap! I think I know what this is about. This isn't my first time to the principals office so I know the way. When I got there Maddie and Briar were already there. The principal came out and told us to come in. I sit down in my usual chair. "So yesterday I was sitting in my office when I saw a very interesting thing on our security cameras. Would you like to know what that is?" We all nod but we already know what it is. "Well we saw Maddie confessing that she was the one who put posters up about Briar, after that Briar comes out. She then harms Rebecca and Maddie returns the favour by pushing her against the walls. We have a strict hands off policy here and we just saw you push someone over and we saw you shove someone into a wall and humiliate them. This is not acceptable at all!" He is now fuming at us. "Well this has nothing to do with me so I'm just going to go." I stand up, trying to get out of here as soon as possible. "Stop right there. Although you weren't involved in that, you AND Briar both skipped detention. So that makes you apart of this too." I sigh and sit back down. "The three of you have caused enough drama, this is not a reality TV show this is a high school. Another mistake and you will be expelled and I'm not joking! You guys understand?" I muttered a yes and slumped in my chair. "Ok you are free to go now." We all left his office. I grabbed Briar's hand and squeezed it. Maddie walked off to her class and we both went to English. The teacher already knew we were going to be late so we decided to go extra slowly. "So you know Maddie isn't done with me yet?" Briar says to me. "I know but don't worry I have a plan to get rid of her once and for all...."

A/U THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! It's short but I needed to leave it on a cliff hanger (hehehehe) comment what you think Myles' plan is and the closest or the person who gets it right will win a ShOuToUt!!! WOOOOO. Have a great day!!

TOODLES!!!!!!!