Chapter four

Myles' POV
Seriously Briar. I know biology makes her sick and that but she only missed my shoes by a few centimetres and I would preferably not like to spend my afternoon cleaning Briar chunks from in between my sneakers. I walk her to the nurse because she looks quite pale not that I care though. We are greeted by a wide smiling nurse. "Oh hello what's you name?" "B-briar." Ok and why are you here?" "Well I umm-"  I cut her off because she is taking FOREVER!!! "She threw up in biology class and almost hit my shoes!" I glare at her and she sighs. "Let it go Myles, why do you care so much about your shoes, what are you a girl?" She's clearly getting frustrated. The nurse chuckles at us. "Oh yes I have heard about your rivalry and the principals way of solving it." She glances at our handcuffs. "OK sit down Briar and have a rest while I grab you some water and call...uhh Myles' teachers and let them know you will be spending some time with me." She nods before laying down on the bed, I sit down on the chair beside her. She closes her eyes while I play on my phone. I look over and see Briar is asleep, I check my phone. Only twelve minutes have passed how did she fall asleep so quickly? I continue to count down the minutes and soon enough we have been here for almost and hour. I decide that we have been here long enough and that I should wake her up.  I turn around about to wake her when I stop. Briar's small body is tucked up in a ball, her emerald eyes are gently shut, a piece of blonde hair is covering her face and her lips are parted slightly, I just want to kiss them so badly right now-WAIT WHAT??? Did I just say that? I'm suppose to hate her- but how can I hate someone that looks so beautiful. OH MY GOD what's wrong with me? Why is this happening? Am I-no I couldn't be. The nurse walks in with a cup of water after what seems like forever. "She's asleep." I whisper, pointing to Briar. She nods before placing the cup of water down beside me. "When she wakes up, you can go back to class." She exits smiling once again. For a nurse you would think she would actually stay with the sick or injured student but I guess not. I can hear Briar starting to stir beside me. "How long have I been sleeping?" Her voice is quiet and that makes her sound extremely adorable. OK I have to fix this soon. I glance at my phone. "An hour and five minutes." She looks shocked but for some reason goes to close her eyes again but I stop her. "Umm no, I have gym next and I can't miss it." She laughs while getting up. "Oh I get it, you want to act tough in front of your slutty girlfriend, OK that will be fun to watch." She starts to walk to the door. "Maddie is not slutty, if anyone's slutty it's you." I shoot back trying to forget about the feelings I had for her when I was about to wake her up. She laughs while continuing to walk to the gym. "OK I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." We enter the gym a little late. "Ahh Myles and Briar, why are you late?" "I was sick but I'm feeling better now." Briar smiles at Mr Henwood, the gym teacher. We are doing running today so Briar and I can do it easily. "Don't worry Briar I will go easy on you." We are getting into our starting positions. Normally it's girls vs girls and boys vs boys but today we are doing the whole class. Briar scoffs and folds her arms. "Oh really you don't think I can keep up with you?" I make her unfold her arms by folding mine. "Well yeah I do, I mean you are a girl after all." The whole class who apparently was listening to our conversation all ohhed. She raises and eyebrow but before she could say a word the whistle goes off. I start running and surprisingly she doesn't fall behind, in fact she stays with me the whole time. For such a small girl she can really run fast. We are the first one's back. "Good job you two, you work together well." We both scoff and turn our heads away from each other. Mr Henwood smirks, he just can't help himself, he knows we don't like each other. We sit down waiting for the others to arrive. I decide to text my friend Isaac who is in the middle of History but he won't mind. "Hey can I ask you something?" I think I am going to tell him about Briar because to be honest I need advice. "Shoot bro." "Well I was with Briar in the nurse's office and she was sleeping." "So what's your point?." "Well she looked really pretty and I...I wanted to kiss her." "😳😳 wait you have feelings for her?" "Well I don't know but I'm with Maddie, I just had this strange feeling like I really wanted her to be mine or something like that." "That means you like her bro😏" "But I can't though, we are supposed to hate each other, what do I do?." "Have to go, about to be caught by teacher, just remember you like her so do something (I ship you guys😉😉)" Wow you were so much help Isaac, but is he right, do I like her? Maddie walks over to me and sits down. She's last back since she walked, she doesn't like running because it 'ruins her makeup'. She kisses my cheek and holds onto my hand. It was at that moment that I knew. I knew that I would much rather have Briar's hand in mine instead of Maddie's and that I am going to do something about it.

A/U hoped you liked the first big bryles chapter but don't worry there will be more to come. Have a great day!!!

TOODLES!!!!!