Chapter ten

Briar
I walk into school beside Jessy and Abbey. I feel so enlightened and happy since I am now free from Myles. "Ok Bri why are you so happy today?" My sister asks me as to why I'm suddenly this ball of sunshine. "Oh Abbey it's simply because I am no longer handcuffed to Myles AKA the asshole of the school!" I squeal excitedly. "Seriously? Any other girl would cut off their left limb to be handcuffed to Myles Erlick, including me and you are happy about being free him!" "I would cut off both of my limbs Abbey." Jessy laughs. I roll my eyes at my best friend and little sister. Crushing Jessy and Abbey are always the hardest to be around yet the funniest. "Whatever I don't care. Master has given Briar the key. Briar is FREEEEEE!!" I yell while twirling around. "You watch way to much Harry Potter." Abbey giggles at my childish behaviour. I literally skip into school, towards my locker. People are giving me these weird looks and snickering at me which I find strange. I shrug it off until Jessy stops me. "Umm Bri you might want to see this?" My forehead creases. "What?" I question. They spin me around until I am face to face with a poster. I can't believe what I am seeing right now. I can feel the whole schools eyes burning into me. "Wittle baby Bri still sleeps with her teddy bear her dead dad gave her." The poster reads. No no no no. How did they find- wait no he wouldn't. Or would he? HE WOULD! I can hear the whispers and laughs at the back of the crowd. I pull down the poster and rip it into shreds. I look to my left. Oh god. Their are about 100 more of them and they are all over the school. My blood begins to boil. I turn to Abbey and Jessy who are looking at me sympathetically. "Bri are you OK?" They have full faces of concerns unlike everyone else who are laughing at me. "Myles!" I growl before storming off. The crowd actually splits into two. They see how pissed off I am. Some people actually look scared of me. Well with the murderous glint in my eye, I would be too. I realise they are following behind me but I don't bother to look back. Right now I need to focus on my mission. Find Myles then proceed to rip his spine out and continuously beat him with it until he dies. I know that's harsh but hey you shouldn't mess with me. I suddenly spot Myles in the cafeteria. My jaw is clenched so hard it hurts. I can't believe he would do this to me. He promised that he wouldn't tell a soul but apparently his promises mean nothing. I storm up to him ready to break a bone or two. "Sup Briar." He smiles casually. Ok so my 'ripping out his spine and continuously beating him with it until he dies' plan didn't go exactly perfectly. I forgot a major obstacle. Myles. Myles is literally 6,0 and I'm 5,1 plus he is on the football team and works out daily. I try and I try to push him over and fight with him but he doesn't even budge. "Uhh what are you trying to accomplish here?" He crosses his arm as I sigh in defeat. "I'm trying to rip out your spine and beat you with it until you die." I explain to him my original plan that failed. "Why do you want to kill me?" He asks me. I give him a look of disbelief. One thing is to spread someone's very private secret to everyone but another thing is to play dumb about it. "Why? Are you fricken kidding me! You wanna know why I want to kill you?" He nods his head. "Well it's because you told the whole school my secret that you swore never to tell anyone and now you act like this is all new information to you!" I shout at him. He looks genially surprised. "Because it is new information to me." My eyes widen. "No it's not because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW MYLES!! It's not like my pillow just sprouted legs, walked to the printer, printed out 100 posters, walked to my school and stuck them out all over the school." "Briar that could never happen." He gives me a duh face. I give him one in return. "There is something called SARCASM! Oh wait I forgot that you can't even spell sarcasm." I snap at him. "I can too." He fights back. "Whatever I don't care. How could you do this to me?" I scream getting angrier and angrier at him. "But I didn't do it I swear." I scoff and shake my head. "You won't even admit that you did it." "Because I didn't BRIAR!" He yells getting angry too. "Sure you may have gotten out of it this time but you are going to pay for this. You should know to NEVER piss off a women." I whip around and walk off with my arms folded. If Myles thinks he has seen the last of me he is totally wrong. I am going to get him back so he feels what it's like to be embarrassed in front of everyone. He see. They will all see!

A/u I finally updated. I hope you liked it. Do you think Myles did it? Or do you think it's someone else? Comment who you think did it and it can be anyone (maybe a character who doesn't exist...yet) hope you have a great day!!

TOODLES!!!!