6. Scary Hanji

3th person pov:

"Haaa, this is so much work!"

Jean looks up from cleaning the table and sits down on one of the benches.
"I know Jaeger, but whining about it isn't going to help us."

Eren sighes, because of what happened yesterday Jean had to clean the messhall by himself. Cleaning is not something he's good at...

"Yeah, but I still don't get why we have to redo the cleaning together. You were the one that messed up."

"Stop whining you little bitch." Jean snapped and smacked the moist sponge he was holding into Eren's face, it slowly fell off like in a cartoon and the shocked expression was priceless in Jean's eyes.

He started laughing

Eren started to growl

"Oh shit." Jean mumbled as he started to run, Eren following him soon after. "Get back here you fucking horse!"

"Oyy I'm not done with you!"

Right as Eren said that Jean tripped and fell, his face smacked on the ground and when he looked up he was met with the most evil grin he has ever seen in his life.

"No, Eren please it was just a j-" before he could finish his face met Erens fist. "YOU LITTLE FUCK!" Jean shouted and grabbed the dark brown haired boy by his collar, only to smack him down on the ground next to him. Eren cursed under his breath as Jean rolled on top of him and closed his eyes waiting for the punch he was going to get.

But the punch never came

Eren slowly opened his eyes and was met with Jean's flustered face, a small blush was visible.

"J-Jean?"

Eren's eyes widened as Jean moved his face closer to his. He got scared and froze on the spot.

N-no I just told Levi about my feelings this morning, I can't let someone else kiss me!

Right at the moment Jean's lips met his the door flew open, revealing a shocked raven haired man. Hanji walked behind him and was happily chatting.

"So you and Eren huhh! I knew i.." He stopped talking once he saw the scene in front of him. Levi was still too shocked to move so Hanji was the one to take action. He quickly walked over to where Eren and Jean where and pushed the horse off from his favourite titan experiment pet.

"Kirchstein.. What do you think you were doing to shorty's boyfriend?" His face was very gloomy and scary looking, like he was about to eat his prey called Jean. It was in an instant that Jean ran away after he had goosebumps all over his body and almost pissed his white pants.

Levi, who finally regained his ability to move, speed walked over to Eren and grabbed him by the collar, only to move the boy up and smack him against a wall after. He was about to yell but then saw the teary eyes of his precious Eren and let him go.

"I'm sorry, I should have known that you would never kiss that horse if you had a choice." Levi said as he carresed Eren's cheek, which was a bit wet from the tears that had formed in his eyes.

A big squeel from behind them caught their attention and they turned around to met Hanji's normal face, which was in his case crazy and psychotic. "Fuck off shitty glasses." Levi cussed and gave him the famous glare that would send normal people a shiver down their spine, but in Hanji's case wasn't very affective.

[plays pokémon music^]

"Pfff Levihh, That's not fair!" Hanji whined while fixing his glasses. "I was the one to scare him off you know." He pouted his lips and wiggled his eyebrows.

"But Levi, I will leave you two lovebirds alone if I can see my otp kiss."

~~~

The rest of the day wasn't that eventfull for Eren, but for Hanji it was pretty exhausting.

Levi had been chasing him with a chair for hours after all.

A/n
Yeah I know it was short but I haven't been in the mood to write lately and I wanted to update anyways. I'm sorry for taking so long <3