8. The dirty

~~~~

"Heichou, I want you!"

The brunette walked further into the bathroom while keeping his gaze on a certain black haired male, who was frozen in shock.

"What the fuck brat?" He called out while quickly covering his bare body. His heartbeat was rising rapidly with every step Eren got closer to him and the blush on his face grew bigger and bigger.

While taking a few steps backwards Levi's bare back met the cold stone wall and it didn't take long for Eren to pin him against it. Faint pants already filled the room as the brunette traced the collarbone of his surperiour.

"E-eren are you sure of th-Ahh!"

Levi moaned out loudly as Eren bit on his soft spot, earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Already moaning Levi? I wonder what kind of souds you're gonna make when my..."

"SHUT UP." Levi interupted him while his face became even more red. He felt multiple shivers going down his spine, not only from the cold wall but also because of the pleasure the brunette was giving him already. Small drips of water drippled down his chest, still being there because of the shower he took.

"You looking like this is making it even worse." Eren claimed as he pressed his lips against Levi's and at the same time grinding his hips at the ravens. Levi was shocked at how hard Eren was already.

"Gahh!" He gulped as Eren groped his crotch and he dropped his towel, showing his erect member. Eren blushed at the sight and took off his own shirt, tossing it somewhere in the damped room.

As Eren leaned in to give Levi more loving kisses the raven finally decided to do something too. With trembling hands he opened the button on Eren's pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. Eren smirked, he enjoyed that his always so focused and grumpy corporal was so embarassed and scared at the moment.

"It's going to be okay Levi, don't worry." The brunette said as he planted some kisses on his lovers forehead and cheek. He then pulled down his unzipped pants exposing his erect member, now only being covered by the thin fabric called underwear.

Levi's blush, miraculously- grew even bigger. Eren took notice if that and grinned. "You like what you see?" He groaned sexily in the ravens ear. Eren was slowly pushing Levi to the edge and he almost couldn't contain himself any longer.

"E-eren.." Levi groaned. His hands thightly held onto Eren's back. "More.."

"Eager huh?" Eren chuckled as he pulled the raven up, captivating Levi against the wall and his body. Then he started to lick his fingers, out of Levi's sight since he had burried his face in Eren's neck.

"Eren, what is that sucky sound?" Levi asked. He was really worried since this would be his first time, not that he would ever tell that to Eren who already seemed to be experienced. The thought hurt him.

"Eren, have you done this before?" Levi asked. The brunette froze, his face instantly turned red as he shook his head. "I-I.. Uh, Hanji told me how to do.. This.." He confessed.

"Hanji?" Levi snickered, he was going to bully Eren for this later. Funny thoughts of what exactly he was going to do were soon interrupted by something weird sliding up his ass.

Eren's finger to be exact.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Levi yelled out at the weird unpleasant feeling. He certainly didn't sign up for that shit. He started to wriggle around in order to escape from the wrath of Eren's finger but he only earned a second finger to enter his thight hole.

"Relax, I have to prepare you because it's gonna hurt a lot more if I don't." The brunette explained. "And the unpleasant feeling will change in a bit." He added as he began to scissor his fingers in Levi's ass. The raven calmed down a bit, but still didn't like the feeling at all until Eren pushed in another finger and instantly hit a certain spot that wasn't reachable before.

"AHH EREN." A big moan escaped from the raven's mouth as Eren's fingers slightly rubbed over Levi's prostate. Eren then kept rubbing in the same spot over and over again, earning loud moans from his lover.

"E-Erenn.. Yes r-right there!" Levi gasped. He dug his nails into Eren's back and bit down on his lips. A tingly feeling made its way to his belly and his crotch making clear that he was reaching his climax.

"Eren I-I'm going t-to.."

"No not yet Levi." Eren grinned as he stopped rubbing on the raven's prostate. "We're not done yet."

The corporal made a small noise out of protest but stopped once he noticed Eren pulling down his last piece of clothing. Eren still held Levi up against the wall as he slowly pushed himself in. A few groans left Levi's lips and the brunette paused for a minute so that Levi could get used to his size.

Levi whimpered a bit when Eren started to move, slowly in the beginning but he quickened his pace soon after.

"Ehren i-it hurts.." Levi gasped as a single tear left the corner of his eye. Eren whiped it away. "It wil get better I promise heichou."

Eren kept trusting in and out of his lover as he traced the collarbone of his lover. Levi's neck was very muscular and his collarbone sticked out in a sexy looking way, Eren always felt the urge to suck on it when he looked at it. He sucked down close to Levi's chin and kept going lower, leaving small and big marks on the left side of the ravens neck. Small moans escaped Levi's mouth as he seemed to enjoy the action. He once again dug his nails in Eren's back, who got more and more drawn into Levi's scent and small moans. He trusted in hard exactly on the spot where Levi's prostate was.

"O-oh yess there Eren." Levi moaned loudly as he grinded his hips against Eren. The brunette smirked as he started to trust in hard at that spot that got Levi crazy. Waves of pleasure hit not only the raven, but also Eren who started to pant and moan slightly. He bit down on Levi's collarbone and made him moan even louder than he already was.

"Levi, I love you."

"Ihh aah.. Ha.." Completely out of words Levi couldn't answer back. His whole body shook as he knew that he was close to reaching his climax. He could feel his heartbeat pounding in his troath and the shortness of breath didn't help at all. The raven felt like fainting from the pleasure he was getting. The only sound that filled the room were Levi's big moans and Eren's panting. Untill Eren decided to speak up.

"Levi, I-I'm getting close.." He whispered out in embarassement. He couldn't believe that he was actually doing it with his captain, captain Levi to be exact.

"M-me too.." Levi said with the last bit of strength he had. He held on to Eren. Just as he thought that he couldn't feel something more amazing than what he was going trough, the sparky feeling in his stomach returned. It quickly made it's way down and made his whole body shake and with a last blast of pleasure he released onto Eren's chest.

"HAa-aHh..!" He yelped out as he thightened around Eren who has already close to climaxing himself. The same thing that happened to Levi made Eren moan out loudly too as he released inside of Levi. His legs finally decided to give up and he slowly layed down on the ground with Levi on top of him. They panted in unison and were still shaking from what happened.

"I-I love you too Eren." Levi finally said while wrapping his arms around the brunette.

And then it hit him. 'How does Hanji know how this works?..'

Once again sorry for the long wait but here it finally is ^^