7. I want you

~~~ (noodleclub)

Levi woke up sighing, some beams of sunlight made his raven hair shine and blocked his sight. Half blinded he tried to sit up but was met with some weight holding him down. He looked down and was met with the sleeping face of his lover.

"Eren?" Levi mumbled under his soft breath. He didn't remember the boy falling asleep with him.

Eren groaned in his sleep as Levi slowly pushed him off his chest. Eren immediately stretched out his arm to find the warmth his lover gave him. Not being able to find this, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.

"Heichou?"

Eren called out to his little cleanfairy but didn't get a response. He scratched his head and got out of the kingsized bed. When he walked to the studyroom the faint noises of someone showering caught his attention.

A small blush appeared on his face as he imagined Levi taking a shower, naked ofcourse.

'I shouldn't think perverted like that.' Eren thought, but couldn't stop his dirty thoughts. (We know Eren we all have that problem)

'We always cuddle and kiss, maybe I should try to take another step? But it has only been a week..'

As Eren was wrestling with his inner pervert, Levi was wondering about something. They sort off told Jean that Eren was his, why didn't he tell anyone? It has been a week and people probably had found out about it already, yet no one talks about it?

'Even shitty glasses is keeping her mouth shut..' The raven wondered as he breathed some of the steamy air in.

It's not like he didn't want people to find out, he couldn't care less actually. It just seemed a bit weird as he thought about it.

But the fact that no one knows about it would soon change~

Levi looked up as the door clicked open, revealing a certain brunette with a small (or shall I say big 🌚) problem in his pants.

"Heichou, I want you!"

LEMON NEXT CHAPTER HONHONHONHON and yes I know it was realllyyy short but next chapter should make up for it. 🌚🌚🌚