LAX

I traveled around the world for a year and only felt lost once I arrived home. His arms were home. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

How is it possible that I'm actually here? Everyone I passed looked so important, all dressed in pastel and Stilettos. I was so nervous but so excited.

Room 108, that's all I have to remember. But it seemed to hard to manage, something was always distracting me but I eventually got to where I was staying- at my cousin's apartment- and found room 108.

I was fidgeting with the keys when someone walked up behind me.
"Hi.", a guy's voice said behind my shoulder.

"Uhh.. Hey" I answered back not turning around. If only this lock would budge!

"Need some help?", he asked.

"no. i don't" I turned around frustrated. When I saw him I only felt pain, like the wounded part inside of me that just healed was broken again. My stomach dropped and I stopped breathing for a second. He bent down. Why is he bending down?? I wasn't aware. I couldn't feel anything but my heart pounding in my chest.

He came back up with my keys in his hand. I'd dropped them. He walked around me and to the door.

"The locks are difficult sometimes. You just have to move the key around in there and-" just like that the door swayed open and I was still standing there staring at him.

"Didn't your mom ever teach you that it's not polite to stare?" He laughed.

I walked into the apartment hastily, "Thank you.", I whispered and then shut the door.

Enjoy

All the love.

xMargo