Coachella

"This top, or this one" I said holding up two different blouses.

"The one with the lace, it shows off your tan" Cambri said without turning around. She was busy painting her toenails, but I'd asked her the same question atleast four times.

"I'm not even tan." I said under my breath but loud enough for her to hear.

She shook her head and grabbed her purse. "Ready to go to Coachella?" she yelled.

"Don't be so excited, we still have a two and a half hour drive to get to Indio." I explained. When we finally walked out of our apartment the twins were just walking out..

"Just my luck." I whispered.

An uber pulled up and they looked at us and then to their ride and then us again.

"You guys going to Coachella?" Grayson asked. Cambri blushed and answered a polite 'yes'.

"What my awkward brother is trying to ask you is do you wanna ride with us" Ethan added looking at me.

I looked at Cambri and she nodded her head. "Um. No thank you we don't want to be an imposition" I said, and I could feel Cambri's glare on my side.

"What my awkward cousin is trying to say is yes, we would love to ride with you guys to Coachella." She said.

"Great" Ethan answered totally ignoring me.

I gave Cambri a knowing look and she returned it with aggravated eyes. We walked to the uber and Ethan placed his hand on the small of my back as I climbed into the car. As much as I didn't want to like it, I did.

Ethan sat with me in the back and Gray sat with Cambri.

"You look great by the way" Ethan said about half an hour of awkward silence.

"Thanks." I said looking out the window, not wanting him to see me blush. I heard him sigh so I scooted closer to him.

"Let's play a game." I told him.

He looked amused, "what game?"

"So there are a lot of signs on the side of the road, right? Well when I see an A, I start looking for a B, then C, and so on. Whoever completes the alphabet first wins ."

He thought about it, "Ok. But let's make it more interesting. If I win you go on a date with me."

I hid my face behind my hair so he couldn't see another blush. I made a serious face and acted like I was contemplating, then looked back at him.

"Deal,"

He smiled and then we both laughed.
"A!" he shouted, gesturing towards a road sign that said Albaquerke on it, resulting in confused looks from Grayson and Cambri.

About 20 minutes later he had finished the alphabet and I was still trying to find an X.

He smirked, " I won."

"Only because you got lucky finding the Petrol X gas station" I laughed, "But okay"

When we finally got to the Empire Polo Club for Coachella, everything was purple. The VIP tent, the decorations, even the palm trees were colored in a violet dust. Ellie Goulding was on stage singing 'Purple Rain'.

"Wow. All this for Prince." Grayson whispered to Cambri.

I never thought I'd be here. With Ethan and Grayson. Fourteen year old me would be snuggled perfectly into Ethan's arms for the paparazzi to catch us together. Speaking of paparazzi, they were everywhere. Asking Cambri questions and glaring at Ethan and I with disapproving looks as they took pictures of us together. Ethan wrapped his arm around me and led me into the park, swatting the paparazzi off.

When we were finally there I shook his arms off of me and faced him, "What so were dating now and you don't even bother to tell me?" I asked, my voice louder than it should be. Ethan looked at me confused.

"What? No I was just keeping you from getting mobbed." He said.

"Is that what your fans are going to think?" I asked him and he looked at me understandingly.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk about this later?"

"What's the point." I said walking away, dragging Cambri behind me.

Chella, Chella. Chella is great.

All the love.

xMargo