College guys and Pickup lines

The days without Ethan went by incredibly slow.

I followed as many Dolan fan accounts that I could to try and keep up with them. I sometimes cried when I saw pictures on Instagram of Ethan hugging his fans. I was so proud of him, but I missed him so badly.

"Okay, I'll tell her," I heard Cambri say to someone on the phone before she busted into my room. She gasped, "Maddi, you are a mess," she laughed.

"Thanks."

"But hey I just got off the phone with Ethan.. He said that you haven't been answering his texts or calls," she sighed, "you mean you've been sitting in this room, rotting, for a week and you haven't even been answering him?"

I felt the warm tears threatening my eyes, and I tried my best to hold them back.

"I'm sorry," I said, the tears falling now, "it just hurts and I love him so much, but I want to forget about him," I said rambling.

She held my face to her chest and hugged me, "it's alight, but you're not going to forget about him, trust me. I know that you love him too much and the best thing you can do is answer him, text him and call him everyday and FaceTime him as much as possible because that's the only way you'll ever get yourself out of this room," she told me.

I looked up at her confused, "how do you know so much about this?" I asked her.

"Because.. Nate left. He moved to Hawaii when he got kicked off tour," she looked down, obviously still hurt.
"And I wanted to forget about him too, but that's an impossibility when you're in love."

"Is Ethan mad at me?" I asked.

"No, he told me to tell you that he misses you and he loves you," she said.

I nodded and she walked out of the room, leaving me alone to get ready for college.

Guys I know nothing about college, just saying. So it might suck.

When I got to college, UCLA, I walked alone to my classes until a random guy came up and started walking with me.

"Hi," he said shyly, "can I show you the prettiest girl at this college?" he asked. I laughed and looked at him.

"uh, yeah sure,"

He took his phone out of his pocket and fidgeted with it for a second before showing it to me. I cupped my hands around my eyes because the sunlight was drowning the picture out. As I looked closer I realized that the front camera was on me.

I blushed and thanked him before walking off. He gave me a confused look but finally went on with his business, using the same cheesy pickup line for every girl.

I laughed more before turning my head towards some bushes by my car.

I cursed under my breath, seeing paparazzi walk around it, pointing their camera at me.

"Oh God," I whispered, realizing that I had no way to get home without getting mobbed.

I turned around, going to the last person I wanted for help.

I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around, "Oh hi, again," he smiled, "you liked my pickup line?"

I grinned a little before answering a polite, "no."

He faced drooped and I knew I had to make up something quick if I ever wanted to get home, "I actually loved it. Hey, do you have a car here or something," I asked slowly.

He looked astonished but then nodded his head, "yeah, yes, I do,"

"Oh that's great, can you give me a ride home, I think that I lost my keys," I lied.

"Yeah, totally. Let's go," he said, and with that we were getting into his black Camaro. When we finally got in and I could actually see him, I noticed that he was actually quite attractive.

"So, where to honey," he asked. 

"618 Chesapeake Bay," I answered, blushing at what he'd called me.

The ride there was silent, I stayed on my phone to avoid conversation or looking into his beautiful hazel eyes. He looked so familiar.

"Hey, do I know you," I finally asked before he pulled into the apartment complex.

"Well, probably. I'm sort of famous," he said smiling, and with that I knew exactly who he was and I felt my face lose color.

"Um, are you, S- Steven Kelly?" I stuttered, remembering the current drama that he and Meredith started with Ethan.

"Yes, love. And you?" he asked.

"I'm Maddi. Madison Smith," his face had the same color as mine now and his smile dropped.

"Oh, well let's not tell Ethan about this little incident," he said.

"Your little tweets that started so much shit were incidents, but this is a problem, I just hope our pictures together don't get out," I gulped, gesturing to the teenage girls standing in front of the car.

I swung the door open and ran to my apartment before the girls could get anymore pictures of us together.

If you couldn't tell, I strongly dislike Steven Kelly and "Mer Baby" for all the crap they've started with Eth.

Have a good one, sorry if you don't agree with ⬆️⬆️

All the love.

xMargo