Goodbyes

I laid in Ethan's arms and cuddled my face into the crook of his neck. Today was the day the boys left for their tour and we'd been awake for an hour. When we woke up Ethan gave me a sorrowful smile and I began to cry so we just stayed where we were sharing our last moments together before we were broken up for three months.

Ethan lifted me up, is facing each other. I could tell that he'd been crying some too, and that made me sob harder.

"Ethan, we can't.. You can't go- please don't leave-"

"Maddi, sshh, it's alright," Ethan said patting my hair.

I clutched his shirt in my hands and pulled him closer to me, "I'll go with you. I don't need an education I need you. I need all of you, everyday, and it just won't be the same without you here."

Ethan smirked at me, "okay, babe, stop quoting 'The Notebook' and think about your future. I'll be back in a couple of months and then you'll be with me again, and you'll come with us on tour, and I'll take you to new places and we can go see the world together," Ethan sighed.

I moved my hands from his shirt and put them in my lap, hesitating, "just, just don't forget about me," I whispered.

"I could never do that,"

"Why not,"

"Because you have my ring on, and I made a promise to you," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and sitting me in his lap.

"You're pretty cheesy, Dolan," I laughed. He pulled me in and kissed me, and I couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again.

"E, let's go." we heard Gray call from outside the door.

"Coming," Ethan yelled, sitting me down and jumping up to grab his bag.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of his room. Alex and Grayson were waiting for Ethan and I in the living room.

"You ready bro," Grayson asked, patting Ethan's back. Ethan turned and looked at me, and nodded.

"Are you ready," he whispered to me.

"Go chase your dream, you'll always be my idol," I smiled.

He turned back to Grayson, "yeah I'm ready," we walked out to the front of the apartments. Alex came to me and hugged me.

"Don't change too much, Madz," he told me, before disappearing into the uber.

Next was Grayson, "I'll miss you Oklahoma," he said.

"I'll miss you more, L.A.,"

Then, Ethan. He embraced me in a hug after dropping his bags, "I love you so much, Madison Smith," he said. It was the first time he'd ever said my full name, and it made this seem even harder.

"I love you too Ethan Grant," I told him, skipping his last name because he hated his middle name.

He grabbed my hand one last time before he left, smiling when his thumb wandered over the promise ring that he gave me.

He let go and gave me a quick kiss before hopping in to uber, hitting his head on the door before going in.

I laughed and felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

Eth: 'I miss you already'

All the love

xMargo