Dreams

"Hey," I said confused, "what was that for?"

He backed away, but I pulled him back to me, "I liked it."

He smiled, "Maddi, I told you that I was gonna make it up to you, and now I am," he looked down, "but I can't do that until I ask you this question," he said slowly.

I looked at him, feeling my cheeks burn and waiting for his question, "what?" I asked.

He looked back at me slowly, "do you like anchovies?" he asked.

I laughed, "no Ethan, I don't like them," I answered.

"Good," he said, still close, "now I can ask you, will you let me make what I did up to you by being my girlfriend?"

I pulled away, "so you think you can make it up to me by being my boyfriend?" I asked smiling.

"No, Maddi. I'm not trying to be cocky, I just mean that some things I want to do require more than just a friend relationship," he said.

"Oh. Then yes, Dolan I will be for girlfriend, but only so you can make this up to me," I told him.

"Finally, you scared me," he laughed.

"I like seeing you panic," I said.

"And finally, I can do this," he said, grabbing my face and pulling me into him.

"Can I be close to you?" he whispered nervously.

I nodded my head, not breaking our kiss.

Chapter short asf. Bear w me it gets better.

All the love.

xMargo