Changes

When we got home everything changed. Ethan and I didn't hang out as often, and I heard Grayson and him fighting a lot.

*Ethan's POV*

"You don't understand Grayson, what I did to her before is in the past. I'm not like that anymore," I screamed at Gray.

"Ethan, you'll never change. You'll always be a player and a fuckboy. And she's too beautiful to get hurt by you. So I'm not letting you go out with her anymore, I'm not letting you hurt her again," he replied.

"Please Gray, I swear I'm different now. She's different now too. I was too much of an asshole to see how beautiful she really was. Her heart was beautiful, she cared so much about me, and I never understood why. I never treated her the way she deserved to be treated. Her love scared me, I thought she was just another fan that I could mess with and forget about. But with her I could've been happy. I almost forgot how beautiful her smile was when we first saw her at 4ou. I forgot how beautiful her smile was after that night. Because after that all she did was cry, it was a shame. She wasted so many tears on someone like me. I swear there's not a day that I don't miss her true smile. I wanna see it again, and until I do I will never hurt her again," I promised, "please Gray, let me make it up to her at least."

I could see that he was concentrating until he finally said, "fine, one more chance. but if you hurt her I'm never letting another girl around you," he said jokingly.

"Thanks," I said walking to the apartment door.

"Where you going," Gray asked.

"I'm going to see her," I answered smiling back at him.

*Maddi's POV*

I heard a loud noise at the door before it swung open, I jerked up from the couch and looked at the door.

"Etha-" my words were cut off by his lips against mine. He backed away with his hands still holding my face.

"Hey Maddi,"

Is anyone going to 4ou?

All the love.

xMargo