Tour

I woke up in a dark room, confused. I looked to my right and saw a lump under the covers move and then remembered that I'd stayed the night with Ethan.

"If you don't have any clothes on.." I started, not knowing what to threaten him with.

"You really wanna know?" I saw him smirk. Between that smirk and the voice in the back of my head, I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

He began pulling the covers off of him slowly, revealing a bare chest. I quickly put my hands over my face before he pulled the sheets off completely.

"Maddi, it's okay. I have sweats on," he laughed. I took a quick peek between my fingers and then removed them from my face, relieved.

Ethan slid closer, "would it really be that bad to see me naked?" he asked.

"Of course not Dolan," I punched his arm, "I just honestly can't remember anything we did last night," I admitted.

He laughed, "Probably because you fell asleep at like six." My jaw dropped, "I don't blame you, we were swimming all day, that makes everybody tired."

I nodded my head in agreement, then slipped out of bed. "So what's on the agenda today?" I asked.

"Well it's Monday, and we have to film for-"

"DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY!!!" I yelled, finishing his sentence. I saw him fake pout and I climbed back beside him. "I'm sorry," I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Right, so I was wondering if you wanted to be in a video with us," he said, "we wouldn't have to tell them that were dating," he finished.

The word 'dating' made me giddy, and I couldn't help but smile. "I would love too, but I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of publicity yet, even if we didn't mention that were dating. The fans would still have suspicions, and almost every teen magazine has headlines about us already. You guys should just do it," I told him.

He nodded, and grabbed my hand before heading off to the bathroom. I heard the shower running, so I decided to go back to my place and freshen up.

"Ooh, spent the night with Ethan," Cambri gushed when I walked into the apartment, "spill," she demanded.

I went to the kitchen where she was eating a bowl of cereal, "nothing happened, I passed out at six and don't even remember how I got into bed," I told her, frowning. Not that I wanted to do anything with E, but I felt sort of bad for being so blunt with her. Especially since she told me everything that happened between her and Nate.

"Oh," she said, sounding disappointed.

After I got done with my hair and makeup I walked back over the Ethan and Gray's. I saw Alex holding a camera, pointing it towards a door.

I was about to ask him what he was doing, when Grayson rushed out of the door looking at the camera, Ethan wasn't far behind. "We're going on tour!" Grayson yelled to the camera.
"We're going on tour," Ethan mimicked quietly, looking at me instead of the camera.

I laughed, then pointed towards the camera, gesturing for him to look at the camera instead of me. He obeyed and I watched them, as they repeated that they were going on tour excitedly.

The next few scenes, we had to move around from the elevator, to the apartment halls, then back to Grayson's room. Although watching them made me anxious, I was interested nonetheless. I'd watched these videos since they started making them, and I was so excited to be watching them be filmed.

I was so proud of the twins and how far they'd come, although this was the first I was hearing about tour. I couldn't help wondering what would happen with us. That didn't matter now though, all that mattered was keeping Ethan's eyes on the camera instead of me. And that seemed an almost impossible task.

Ethan's POV

"I got my special shorts on for the occasion," Grayson stood up, letting the camera see his shorts that were covered in characters from SpongeBob SquarePants.

I managed to say my lines before drifting my eyes back over to Maddi. She was so beautiful. I meant to tell her about tour before we began to film, but she was gone when I got out of the shower so now she had to find out like this. I felt bad, but she didn't seem to care.

"Peace," I said to the camera, holding up two fingers with Grayson.

After Alex told us we were done, I walked over to Maddi, afraid that she would be angry about me not telling her sooner.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I'm a little upset, but only because I'm worried about what will happen with us," she told me.

"Well, I'd have to talk to Paul, our manager, but I was wondering if you would want to come with us," I said shyly.

She smiled, but then her smile dropped back down, "what about college?" she asked.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure it would be okay just to take online courses," I said, hoping that I could get her to smile again. She just looked back up at me sadly.

"How about I just finish up this semester, and then join you guys?" she asked.

"But your semester is up in August," I said heart broken. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know but it would make this a lot less complicated, besides August is in a couple of months, when do you guys go on tour?" she asked.

"June," I cringed at the thought of being away from her for two months. I saw her face droop, I knew I had to comfort her despite my pain. I hated that look on her face.

"Hey," I lifted her face up to look at me, "it'll be okay, you can finish up your semester and I'll be on the road waiting for you, everything will work out," I reassured her. She nodded, and I leaned down pulling her into a kiss.

Oh guys, trouble. Anyway, we need a ship name!
Methan? If you guys have any ideas leave a comment.

All the love.

xMargo