1.0

Okay so that was a super long two-part introduction. Here's chapter one.

Jackson's POV

This is the first day in a long time I've had a day off. In fact, all of Got7 has today off. But tomorrow afternoon we are going to be on Weekly Idol and we're practicing Random Dance Play that morning.

--

"Hyung"

"What"

"Where's my wallet? I can't find it."

"Bambam, what do you need your wallet for? We're gonna be busy. If you need something the company will pay for it."

I guess he didn't think of that. He just squinted at me and walked backwards out the door. Such a weird kid.

--
Sleepy time
Okay next morning
--

When I woke up, Mark was already up and just got out of the shower.

"Jackson, are you awake yet?"

"Ne, hyung."

"Get up. We have to leave to the practice room soon. Wake up the others."

"Arraso."

It was little bit chilly since I was wearing a muscle shirt and basketball shorts, but I got up anyway.
As I was going to the others' rooms, I noticed some strange things. Jaebum and Jinyoung were practically giggling like school girls. But when I peeked my head in, Jinyoung looked down in his lap while Jaebum hyung just stared at me. I walked away mumbling an "Um...okay. Weird." I was on my way to wake up Yugyeom, but Bambam came up behind me and said, "Oh hyung hyung hyung, watch this." I watched him walk to Yugyeom's bed and OMG HE POURED ICE WATER ON HIM.

"Yahhhh!!! Bambam!!!!"

I felt bad for the kid. But I have to admit, that was hilarious.
Hmmm...seems like everyone is up, except...Youngjae.

As I was making my way to Youngjae's room, I was thinking, How am I going to control myself? I swear if he does that sexy morning hand sweep through his hair, I won't have enough energy for the rest of the day because it will be gone from trying to restrain myself.
When I arrived at his door, I peeked my head in to see if he was already awake. He wasn't. He looked so peaceful sleeping. And with Coco sleeping next to him, ah jinjja, they both looked adorable.

"Youngjae"
"Youngjae-ah"
"Youngjae!"

"Hmmmm"
"What, hyung?"

"It's time to get up. We have only one schedule today. You don't want to be late, do you?"

"Ani, hyung."

"Then you need to get up. As much as I'd like to, we can't spend all day in our pajamas."

I began to walk out the door, Youngjae said something that made me feel as if I just ran a marathon. It was strange, yet kinda expected of him.

"Hyung. Can you lay down with me for a little bit?"

"W-wae?"

"Because I'm tired and I don't want to get up just yet."

How could I say no to that? How could anyone say no to his innocent face, and messy hair, and smooth clear skin, and his kissable lips, and-

"Hyung"

"Ah, arraseo"

Man, that priest really did not help.

I walked over to Youngjae's bed and got under the covers next to him. He snuggled up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder (then Coco came and laid on my chest). He could probably hear my racing heart. I hesitantly put one arm around him as he closed his eyes. I didn't want him to fall back asleep, but I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable either. The other members, especially Jb, are always on my case for not having a backbone when it came to Youngjae. But how could I? How could anyone? I've noticed it's not just me. Youngjae is such an innocent little kid, we all cut him slack, me more than others.

I heard soft snores starting to come from the boy. Dammit, I thought. Why did I let this happen? Oh well.

I was starting to feel my eyelids grow heavy, and just as I was about to fall asleep, Jinyoung busted through the door, which woke up the sleeping boy next to me.

"Yahhhh!!! What are you guys doing!? Don't you know we have schedule today!? Aish jinjja!!

Then Mark walked up to the door, gave me a disappointing look, then walked away. He's been giving me a lot of those lately. Then Jaebum walked up to the door.

"Jinyoungie, what's wro- Yahhhh!!! Why are you guys still in bed!?"

"Sorry hyung. We'll get up right now."

I could see the fear in Youngjae's eyes as he said that.

"Jackson, be more responsible next time."

Then they both left. I bet you they're making out right now.
Youngjae began to speak up, but he kept looking down.

"Sorry hyung. I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

"Gwenchanha. Just get up and get dressed, hm?"

"Arraseo"

--

Oh yeah. Finally made ch 1. Sorry this took so long. I was busy watching "The Lover". Probably a long time till next update too. I'm sorry. I'll work hard to update though.

Sorry I suck at writing.