3.0

Harharhar
--

Well now Mark knows. Was I really that obvious? I couldn't have been! Maybe he is just really smart. And observant like he said.
--

The worst yet most glorious thing happened today. I saw Youngjae...washing the van.

Time travel to the past
--

Jinyoung wanted flowers for the table, so I went to the front yard where the roses were to get them.
Till I saw water on the driveway. I turned the corner and saw the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. The only words I could say were;

"HO. LY. FU. CK."

"Oh, hey hyung. What're you doing out here?"

"G-g-getting flowers. Youngjae, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Washing the van. What else does it look like I'm doing?"

Being hella sexy
"No shit. Why?"

"Me, Junior, and manager hyung made a bet. Junior won and the punishment was that we had to wash the car. But of course manager hyung had some sort of business to attend to."

"And you just thought it was a good idea to wash the car in a low-cut white tshirt and red shorts that reach your mid thigh?"

"Well, I knew I'd be getting really wet, so I wore clothes I don't care about."

Seriously Youngjae!? Do you have any idea how hard it is to hide my boner right now? You just had to 'really wet'. Why couldn't you have said regular wet?

At that moment, I lost it.

I grabbed a fist full of the back of Youngjae's hair and yanked it so he was looking up towards the sky. My teeth were clenched, begging to sink their way into his milky white skin of his neck.

"Omo! Hyung! W-what are you doing!?"

I didn't want to let go. I just wanted to slam him against the car and kiss him all over and completely wreck him and his perfect ass.
But I could see the fear in his eyes. I didn't want to take his virginity, especially not like this. I want him to also want it. I want him to actually want to be with me. As much as I want to take him, I don't. I love him too much to force this upon him. So I released him.

"Nothing. Just hurry up. Lunch is almost ready."

Then I walked inside.

Dammit Choi Youngjae!! You make me crazy. My actions today are just another sin to add to the list. Not even the priest can help me. See what you do to me Youngjae? I hate you. But I love you. Will you ever love me back?

--

I have no idea what I'm writing.

Is this book boring?