1.5

Instead of 2.0, I labeled this chapter 1.5 because it's continuing on in the same day as last chapter.

--

Finally all of us got ready and we were in the van our way to the practice room. Since there was a bit of hold up this morning, we won't get in as much practice time as we had hoped.

--
Time travel
At the dance studio place where they practice dance...
--

When we entered the studio, everyone immediately took off their coats because it was a lot warmer inside. But of course Youngjae didn't do it hinself. I don't know if it's because he doesn't want to, can't, or is too clumsy to do it himself, but somebody else usually takes his jacket off him and hangs it up. I really like being that person, but today I didn't get to be. Instead Jaebum hyung did it. I couldn't help but feel angry and jelous inside. Even if Youngjae does not even belong to me, and probably never will, I still don't like the idea of other people helping him, looking at him, or even interacting with him. Maybe I would be more trusting if he was mine...but he's not.

Even the simple words he and Jb exchanged made me anything but happy.

"Thanks hyung."

"No problem, kid."

"Yah, why do you call me 'kid' and not Bambam and Yugyeom?"

"I don't know, I just do. Don't worry about it."

*sigh* "Okay. Well I'm going to head to restroom. Go ahead and start practice without me."

"Okay. But make sure you've already stretched before you come back."

And with that, he left the room...never to be heard from again...

...

Trolololol jk ;)
--
Time travel
After practicing Random Dance Play for like seven minutes, Youngjae still has not returned.
--

YG: "Hey, where's Youngjae at?"

Everyone else: ...

JB: "I'll go check on him."

JK: "No, it's okay, I'll go."

Jaebum hyung was obviously skeptical about letting me go because he knows I 'baby' Youngjae the most.

JB: "Fine, but if you are not back in five minutes I'm finding both of you, and won't handle the situation lightly."

I could see Mark from the sidelines looking at me again. But this time he had a more concerned face rather that his earlier 'disappointed' face. The only thing I could think besides Youngjae was, Geez Mark, quit looking at me like that.

--
Regular travel to where Youngjae was
--

I walked into the restroom to see if he was still there because that's where he said he was going. And sure enough he was still in there.

"Youngjae, are you alright?"

"..."

"Youngjae-ah, what's wrong?"

*heavy breathing*

"Is there someone else in there with you?"

*more heavy breathing*

The thought of someone who wasn't me being in the same stall as him was more than enough to get my blood boiling. So I kicked the stall door open to reveal a sleeping Youngjae. THIS LITTLE BITCH WAS SLEEPING. (Yes, he still had his pants on.)

"WHAT THE FUCK YOUNGJAE"

"mmmmmm..."

Uh-oh, hopefully he doesn't ask what 'fuck' means.

"I mean why are you in here? You've been gone for like ten minutes. If Jaebum hyung finds out about this, he'll be furious."

"Oh, um, okay."

"Hurry up let's go. You better stretch as much as you can on our way over there."

--
Back to where everyone else is at
--

JK: "I FOUND HIM"

JB: "Where were you?"

YJ: "In the restroom."

JB: "What took you so long?"

YJ: "I-I, uhhhh..."

JK: "He had to take a large dump and... it. did not. come. out. so. well?"

Then Youngjae looked over at me with a 'oh my gosh wtf are you doing' face. Thank goodness Junior stepped in so Jb couldn't ask any more questions.

JR: "Are you okay? Do you need some medicine?"

YJ: "Oh, no, I'm fine. We should practice anyway."

JB: "Right. Get in your positions guys."

--
Time travel
After practice
--

After practice our manager said we had a little over an hour to rest and freshen up. We hadn't practiced too hard but we were still a bit tired and sweaty.

Youngjae's hair was a bit damp around his forehead so he dabbed it with a tissue. Then of course he just had to run his hand through his hair. Fuck. I hate it when he does that. He looks so sexy doing it. It's like he's trying to break me. But he's so innocent he doesn't realize what the hell he is doing to me.

YJ: "Jackson."

JK: "Shit, what?"

YJ: "I called your name like three times already. Do you want a water bottle?"

JK: "Oh, yeah."

I watched as Youngjae bent over to grab seven water bottles from the package. And damn was it a sight to see. I got the perfect view of Youngjae's perfect ass. But then Mark had to sit next to me and ruin it.

MK: "Hey Jackson, you okay?"

JK: "Yeah. I'm fine."

And with that I got up and walked over to Youngjae. One hand grabbed his waist and wrapped around the small of his back while I put my other arm down signaling I wanted my water. He handed me my water and I walked away with a simple "Thanks", trailing my fingers across the backside of his waist. My hand lingered there probably longer than it should have, but I doubt he noticed. Then our manager walked in.

"Time to go."

--
Weekly Idol
--

Let's just say my eyes were everywhere except where they were suppose to be. And possibly my hands to...
But don't worry. I'm as sly as as fox... sometimes ;)

--

A/N: Hmmm, something tells me Mark may or may not know something *wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying this book!