17.0

It was around one o'clock in the morning. A loud scream awoke me from my slumber. I was in instant panic. The only person who could be yelling so loud in the middle of the night is Youngjae.

I jumped out of bed, still in my boxers, and ran to where I heard his shriek. He was sitting on the floor, back against the bathroom door, across from Jaebum's room. Then I knew why he screamed.

I could hear low, breathy moans coming from his room. Poor kid must've walked in on Bnoir's sexy time.

I crouched down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, and he snuggled into my chest. "I never want to see that again." He mumbled. It felt like someone had squeezed my heart hearing those words. I hope he meant just Jaebum and Jinyoung. At some point in time, some point in our relationship, I want us to become more intimate, but only when he's ready.

Is it my job to explain this to him? Well he probably understands, right? What's there to explain? He took health. Yeah, but in health they don't teach you about gay sex. Well it's not that hard to figure out, right?

Oh gosh. I don't want to explain this to him if he doesn't understand. What if he already fully understands, but doesn't want to take any part in it? How will I satisfy my own libido? Will my hand be enough? But then what if Youngjae walks in on me?

Ugh! I'm acting like he's five! Then again, sometimes he does act like a five-year-old.

"C'mon Jae. Let's just go and cuddle in your room. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep."

We were cuddling in his bed with my arms around his waist and my bare chest pressed against his back. I only wish I knew what he was thinking. Is he scarred for life? My thoughts of his thought were interrupted when I heard his voice.

"Is that what boy love looks like?"

"Askdelnrjf w-what?"

"I'm talking about sex, hyung. Jaebum and Jinyoung, that's what they were doing."

"Oh, well... yeah, kinda."

"But why did Jinyoung hyung have cat ears?"

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry you had to witness that. That's not really love that's just them being weird and kinky."

"I don't have to do it like that, right?"

"Nope........ only if you want to- ow!"

He turned around and hit me in the chest. It was a pretty hard hit despite the light blush on his cheeks. Cute. He's cute. As cute as Coco? The world may never know.

--
Omg so sorry for the long break.

Also sorry for this lame chapter.

It was a better idea in my head. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Probably bc I wrote this at 1:30am.

And hopefully I update more in the future. I'm going to be pretty busy soon but I will try... if I even have an idea. This update was kinda random but I wanted to give you guys something bc I felt bad about putting off this book for so long.

Sorry.